05 450r long travel opinions

Samm3020

Hey I'm looking into going long travel on my quad in the next couple of months and was just looking for some opinions and experience with what you guys are running. I'm leaning towards new equipment so that I can have it all built for my needs right out of the box. I'm also kinda thinking Motowoz shocks. As far as arms I'm in diffrent at this point. I plan on doing dunes like 1 or 2 times a year and race local b-class motocross, (when I do race I ride the pants off my quad so I need somthing that can keep up).

thanks

Hey I'm looking into going long travel on my quad in the next couple of months and was just looking for some opinions and experience with what you guys are running. I'm leaning towards new equipment so that I can have it all built for my needs right out of the box. I'm also kinda thinking Motowoz shocks. As far as arms I'm in diffrent at this point. I plan on doing dunes like 1 or 2 times a year and race local b-class motocross, (when I do race I ride the pants off my quad so I need somthing that can keep up).

thanks

I can't say that I have any ride time on them but the dc pro lt arms look very tuff. I got them sitn here waiting to put on my quad, I know I made a good purchase there. Also Ive been told by pro level riders that the race tech shocks are awesome....I will be running them. Just my 2 cents.

Walsh if you've got cash, JB would be my second pick..

If you want a spring shock I'd say PEP/Motowaz or Fox for air.

FWIW I have spring Stadium LT's and I am loving them. seperate compression adjustments really lets you dial it in just right.

I have no experience but in my researching I'd get Walsh first, JD MGC's second. I'll never run Fox Shox after being a dealer for them. I'd probably get Motowoz just by word of mouth.

thanks for all of the replies...I just got a new truck but as soon as I get my money in order I'm going to work on the quad.

Back