08 450r Dyno

zachs89

Heres my 08 450r Dyno sheet after being tuned by Ehs.Id like to thank Eric for taking us in on extremely short notice and Jeff at Ocp for the head work.
View attachment 810

Attachments

• dyno3001_zps952a5749.jpg
    dyno3001_zps952a5749.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 48
Ive got a Hrc kit,Hmf slip-on,CP 12:5-1,velocity filter and Ocp stock valve porting.Just for base numbers my buddys 2012 Hrc with a Dasa pipe and velocity filter made 46.42/31.88 after tuning.

06+ Hrc Cam.Im gonna try to get a Dasa before long.Eric at Ehs said that wouldve gave me 1-1.5 more.

Yeah I saw your sheet on the org..lol Good numbers they are almost the same.Thanks Guys.06+ Hrc cam I plan on getting a Dasa before long Eric at Ehs said it would give me 1-1.5 more.Yeah He's sending his head to Jeff this fall..lol

Yeah Jeff is as cool as they come.He did a great job on my head. I just wished I lived out west so he could have tune it too.I had to drive 7hrs to Rockingham,NC to get it tuned.

Yeah Jeff is as cool as they come.He did a great job on my head. I just wished I lived out west so he could have tune it too.I had to drive 7hrs to Rockingham,NC to get it tuned.

That's not terribly far from me. Who did the tuning on your bike in Rockingham?

Back