450RHQ Changelog and TODO LIst

TimesTen

I will keep this thread updated with changes as they happen.

Removed addons:

• Download system removed. It wasn't being used from what I see
  • All ads removed.
  • Donation system removed.
  • Gallery removed. Will be replaced with a better system.
  • Shutoff the top stats.
  • Removed old styles.

TODO:

• Done - New styles. 1 dark style and 1 light style.
  • Install new gallery.
  • Not Needed - Put up test install of xenforo and IPB. Staying with vbulletin for now.

Changes:

• Shoutbox on main forum page only. Removed it from all other pages.
  • New default dark style added. I will leave the old dark style on for now, but will turn it off soon.
  • Added link to the garage system. If you want to add anything use the link at the top. Let me know if you have any problems with it.
  • Opened Off Topic forum to everyone.
  • Thanks system changed to likes system.
  • 2 new styles to replace the old ones. 1 dark set as default and 1 light.

Let me know what you'd like to see changed, added or removed.

I have a bunch of PDF manuals I was going to upload... Chad was supposed to set something up so I could upload them directly to the forum instead of using another site link like 4shared. I assume that's what the download system was for? He never got back to me so not sure what happened.

I will add a more efficient download system. When I have it ready I'll PM you so you can upload them. In fact I should be able to get to this tomorrow.

Can you drop me a PM with suggested categories? That way they can be categorized.

Reference material

2004 YFZ450 service manual
2006 YFZ450 supplement manual
2006 CRF450 service manual
TRX250EX service manual
TRX300EX service manual
TRX400EX service manual
2004-2009 TRX450R/ER service manual
KFX450R manual
Raptor 660 service manual
LT80/KFX80 87-06 service manual
LT230 85-90 service manual
LTR450 2006-2009 service manual

Other PDF info I have:
Two stroke tuners handbook
Main jet correction chart for different altitudes and temps
KYB shock service instructions
KYB and Showa shock service
Elka shock owners manual
LSR's guide to front end set up

the uploads of manuals and guides is a great thing to have and can be very handy. Among the manuals, I love seeing schematics of parts!

I'll be making a slight change to the Sponsor forums section. I want to cut down the main page size. This will not affect anything else other than making the site forum index less cluttered.

For some reason, every time I try to hit www.www.offtopic.forum...and I'm logged in, it brings me to a screen that tells me I don't have permission to be here. Not sure if it's something I'm doing wrong, or if it's a known problem...just wanted to make you aware as it has only happened since the new skin was applied...

I just logged in with another browser to check and I got logged in fine. Got the redirect message and then to the forum listings.

Maybe try to clear your cookies and browser cache. Maybe you're getting some remnants of the old skin.

If I'm already logged in and I go to www.www.offtopic.forum, this is the message I receive...with no re-direction:

vBulletin Message

ghott, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

...I'll attempt clearing cookies and cache later this evening.

Thanks!

Strange. I can't duplicate it. If clearing cookies and cache doesn't do it then what page are you logging in from?

Are you using a link from you favorites Gary? I had it going to the portal page when I clicked mine but its not there any more and I was getting the same message... If you go to the forum link and make that a favorite it won't do it anymore... That's what I did.

Back