A Band Like Linkin Park (Snow Patrol)

musiclovr89

Snow Patrol is an awesome band that sounds a lot like Linkin Park. They are really great and are finally coming out with a new cd this month. I heard their new single at http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/premieres/ from the album a hundred million suns...its sooo good. I really like some of their older songs too that they have up at www.myspace.com/snowpatrol. I cant wait to get the new cd though with my umgd friend. I might even see them in concert. Im curious if anyone else here likes them too?

i dont like them that much, and they dont sound like lp, they do have guitars and drums in their music so i guess there is common ground -.-

Snow Patrol are nothing like LP!
They're better :p
I like their new song but all their stuff has been quite good really, I love Chocolate especially.

sorry it's a linkin park forum and i guess i mistakenly put that they sound like them. what i meant to say is that they kinda sound like coldplay. sorry for the mistake guys.

sorry it's a linkin park forum and i guess i mistakenly put that they sound like them. what i meant to say is that they kinda sound like coldplay. sorry for the mistake guys.

Um... I'm not sure that's an easy mistake to make, but alright. :p

Personally I haven't heard much from Snow Patrol except "Chasing Cars" and I saw this video where there was all of this lightning on everything... *shrug*

Back