Albuquerque 8/6 makeup show

Hahninator

Linkin Park announced their makeup tour date for the canceled Albuquerque gig earlier this year (March 1st) today through the LPUnderground. LP will be playing at the Journal Pavilion in Albuquerque, NM on August 6th, which is right inbetween the Atlanta and Phoenix 'Projekt Revolution Tour' shows. Ashes Divide and Atreyu will open the show. It's a headlining gig that is not a part of Projekt Rev.

Congrats you folks in Albuquerque!

I remember people saying something along the lines of "of course linkin park doesnt give a **** about a small place like Albuquerque if it was New York they'd make it up the next day" for that person (or people) I got one thing to say;

Yer face!

I remember people saying something along the lines of "of course linkin park doesnt give a **** about a small place like Albuquerque if it was New York they'd make it up the next day" for that person (or people) I got one thing to say;

Yer face!
true that, i knew they would make up for it... all the "yeah they are doing it for the money" ****

Cool that their making up the missed date but why didn't they just make it another projekt revolution date?

Back