Ammo

bvet4dog

mmhmm bacon!
Any one know of a few sources to buy some ammo from? I haven't found a website that sells ammo about the same prices or lower for what i can find around here. For instance i was just at dick sporting goods the other day to see if they had some ammo. After months of constant checking out their shelves, come to my surprise there was 7 boxes of blazer ammo! whoohoo! Following the store limit, i bought 3 and convinced a stranger in the store to buy me 3 more and i'd pay him back.

for one box of 50 rnds blazers the price was 22 dollars. Not bad compared to internet prices almost 40 bucks plus shipping!

ea58e9a715cbcaab013554f64f451fab.jpg

American eagle didnt work too great in my xds. Had a bunch of light strikes. So i'm not comfortable using those for CCW. I also used a box of 100 round Winchester it performed flawless . Cant wait to try out a box of blazers and see how that goes.

If you know of good source with good prices for ammo or reloading.... post up! rifle or handgun or shotguns... w/e.

Just got back from the range. I shot all 50 rounds of blazer and all went bang without any hiccups! It definitely packs a punch but very manageable. ( I'm 5'6 130 lbs small guy )

b289248f46dd50ced48f413c11928243.jpg
My groupings are not shabby being about 30ish foot away. I'm pretty sure it's about there cuz i use my tape measure every day and i paced it out 15 steps.

I'm happy with this little 3.3 barrel, it has great accuracy. I know I do hit something with it. I wouldn't keep it if i couldn't hit the paper.

I Wouldn't Use That Blazer Ammo For Anything Other Than The Range Either... Between The Aluminum Casings And It's Tendency To Tumble, It Is A Terrible Ammo, But Will Do The Job

You can get them in brass too. I have a few in brass. It was the first time i seen dicks sporting goods have any .45's in stock. Other stores are constantly out of stock on ammo to.. but i'm happy with the purchase. Worked great in my pistol compared to american eagle rounds.

Back