An add-on for this website failed to run

天才的阿达

Hi all,
I always receive the error "An add-on for this website failed to run. Check the security settings in Internet Options for potential conflicts." when i visit a website.
I google around but no solution could solve my problem.
My environment is Windows Server 2008 Standard Edition 64bit.
What i did in the past:

• [ ]Add the website into trust site. Yes, the website is in the trust site.
    [ ]I checked the website is not in Restrict Zone.
    [ ]Disable the add-ons from Manage Add-ons. When i visit the website, there're 2 add-ons in Currently loaded add-ons. One is XML DOM Document 6.0, another is Java(tm) Plug-in 2 SSV Helper. I disable all of them, but no help.
    [ ]I tried to install one ActiveX Flash plug-in, but issue is still there.
    [ ]From Internet Options, set "Security level for this zone" for Trust site to low, no help.
    [ ]Delete browsing history after setting security level to low, no help too.
    [ ]Delete IEHarden key from HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\InternetOptions\ZoneMap and HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\InternetOptions\ZoneMap. Also set 10000 to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\InternetOptions\Zone\2\MinLevel and HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\InternetOptions\Zone\2\MinLevel. But sitll no help...
    [ ]I used the IE without add-on, but it will occur another issue "To help protent your security, Internet Explorer has restricted this site from showing certain content."... i do not know how to do next...
Is there anyone who can help me?? This issue makes me mad...
Thanks!
Br,
Fiona

Continue reading...

Back