and one vs. my december

and one vs. my december

• and one

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • my december

Votes: 21 61.8%

• Total voters

dany

i like and one a lot...also my december is a great song,but and one cures my soul...it's like a medicine when i put it on..
which one do u like and one or my december??

I love My December insanely, but I'm going with And One. I like how they perform it live. The first sentence = Awesome. "Where should I start?" :p

Hmmm... They're both great, I love My December because its so deep and meaningful, but And One is great to listen to, a bit heavier too.

I think i'm gonna go with My December because of the lyrics and its just beautiful ^_^

I would say My December purley because its different. I like Linkin Parks style n all but I would like to hear something different and My December is just that, replacing the heavy guitar riffs with a soulful display of piano and vocals is something fresh and they pull it off well.

Don't get me wrong And One is a good listen and I would probably choose that if I was a lil angrier.

My December

I have to agree this one was hard.
Both songs seem to come from different places with about the same emotion as far as I'm concerned, and while some of my favourite lines actually come from their earlier works like And One for some reason My december strikes that chord within me that I just can't really explain. Maybe it's Chas' soulful singinging on this one rather than his usual screaming, maybe it's the almost hypnotic beat that once heard can get stuck in your head for days, maybe it's even far more subconscious than that in regards to personal reflection and relation and so forth that everyone seems to share *shrugs* I don't know.
But both are great songs. This one was really hard. *winces*

-Rav

This is probably the hardest poll I have ever voted on that was LP related..... Because both songs are great and will probably be on Linkin Park's Greatest Hits in the future.

*thinks* This is to hard of a choice, it will be a tie between both songs for me.

Back