Announcement

grtrat1

After discussing this with the other Admin, We decided that as of Monday October 28th, 2012 the chatbox will be suspended....It may be brought back when the forums are very active again...
2 reasons..
1- Everyone is chatting, instead of chatting in the Forum's...
2- The chatbox is a bandwidth hog...

I totally understand not having it anymore, but why not allow the option to have live chat for those who are on and would rather talk in a chat like style than in pm's or constantly posting a reply to a thread?

The live option would allow you to engage in chat if you want to, but it wouldn't be on top of the site for all to see. The .ORG had it (I'm not sure if it still does or not) but it wasn't used all that often.

If you guys are in a chat about fixing a problem on a quad or looking for a part... It would help the site get better search engine rank....High ranking on the popular search engines is what will make this place the best..It will never be the best if we all stay on the chat box.....Thats what my goal is, is to be the best quad/bike forum around...I want people to be telling friends "You'll find your answers or parts over at 450rHQ.com"......

Get my drift? :gr_grin:

If you guys are in a chat about fixing a problem on a quad or looking for a part... It would help the site get better search engine rank....High ranking on the popular search engines is what will make this place the best..It will never be the best if we all stay on the chat box.....Thats what my goal is, is to be the best quad/bike forum around...I want people to be telling friends "You'll find your answers or parts over at 450rHQ.com"......

Get my drift? :gr_grin:

I suppose I didn't really think about this aspect of it. This is a good point.

Back