Another pregnant women killed by her husband

Tracker

What is up with these guys? Has this happened as often in the past? Is it just that we have so much 24 hour news coverage that we're hearing more about this type of murder? Where are we going when even divorce isn't good enough? Why murder? All about money?? You're gonna think I'm weird but - so what - did you notice that all 3 of the last victims in major newstories about husbands killing their pregnant wifes - ALL three wives names began with the letter 'L'. Lacy Peterson, Lori Hacking, and now Liana White. GREEPY!!!! For you scared guys out there - get your anger in check! Stop thinking you own women - you don't. Stop thinking children are such a hassle - they're not! There is no love greater - you have no idea! If it's not what you expect and want - then divorce! Yes you may have to pay child support but isn't it worth it? Of course some women are evil and want to take you for all you have - that's not right! For everyone out there - for goodness sakes - BE CAREFUL who you choose to have children with. Think with your brain and not with your 'head'.

Tracker said:
What is up with these guys? Has this happened as often in the past? Is it just that we have so much 24 hour news coverage that we're hearing more about this type of murder? Where are we going when even divorce isn't good enough? Why murder? All about money?? You're gonna think I'm weird but - so what - did you notice that all 3 of the last victims in major newstories about husbands killing their pregnant wifes - ALL three wives names began with the letter 'L'. Lacy Peterson, Lori Hacking, and now Liana White. GREEPY!!!! For you scared guys out there - get your anger in check! Stop thinking you own women - you don't. Stop thinking children are such a hassle - they're not! There is no love greater - you have no idea! If it's not what you expect and want - then divorce! Yes you may have to pay child support but isn't it worth it? Of course some women are evil and want to take you for all you have - that's not right! For everyone out there - for goodness sakes - BE CAREFUL who you choose to have children with. Think with your brain and not with your 'head'.
Or better yet, hook up with a chick that gives good head and shoot it in her mouth. Excellent birth control, and it feels damn good.

Yea seriously. If you don't want to knock em' up, don't **** em. These pansy ass women need to learn to defend themselves, too. And stop banging psychos. You can't tell me there were NO warning signs that they were a few bulbs shy of a Christmas tree.

angie said:
Yea seriously. If you don't want to knock em' up, don't **** em. These pansy ass women need to learn to defend themselves, too. And stop banging psychos. You can't tell me there were NO warning signs that they were a few bulbs shy of a Christmas tree.

Honestly, have you never been in love with a guy or what? I didn't go to extremes that my ex hubby murdered me (otherwise you wouldn't get to listen to my **** about this subject) but man, I put up with way more **** from a guy that I care about than some jerk on the street. My ex and I had a few scraps that cops should have been called on, then I got smart. Do you not put up with more crap from your brother or sister than you would someone else that you don't know that talks crap? Granted it isn't smart, but man. They can lie like nobody's business. Maybe you haven't experienced that yet, and I hope you don't.

I do agree with the fact that if you don't want a kid, use other methods to ensure they won't exist. Swallowing would be a good option, if she won't, I guess he should have jacked off. :D

ta2dgirl28 said:
Honestly, have you never been in love with a guy or what? I didn't go to extremes that my ex hubby murdered me (otherwise you wouldn't get to listen to my **** about this subject) but man, I put up with way more **** from a guy that I care about than some jerk on the street. My ex and I had a few scraps that cops should have been called on, then I got smart. Do you not put up with more crap from your brother or sister than you would someone else that you don't know that talks crap? Granted it isn't smart, but man. They can lie like nobody's business. Maybe you haven't experienced that yet, and I hope you don't.

I do agree with the fact that if you don't want a kid, use other methods to ensure they won't exist. Swallowing would be a good option, if she won't, I guess he should have jacked off. :D
Oh I have. And I was with a guy for a year that treated me like ****. Not at first, but little by little until he was telling me who I could and couldn't hang out with. So I got the hell out. I didn't hang around for marriage and pregnancy.
And ArabChick, you are right. We need to stop being STUPID. I know women who put up with some ridiculous behavior, yet they still keep the assholes around. The guy I'm with now we've been together about a year gives me NOTHING to complain about. Ever. I don't put up with anyone's ****.

angie said:
Tizz, don't know what to tell ya. My ex broke into my house, twice when I was out, once when I was sleeping (my new bf was there also) and TWO AM because he wanted his ****ing PLAYSTATION. Then a few days later he kidnapped my cat. I moved 30 miles, changed my phone number, stopped hanging out all the places I used to...and he STILL asks about where I am, a year later. He was verbally, emotionally, mentally abusing. Only thing he didn't do was hit me, but I swear it was just as bad. I had left him a bunch of times, and always took him back. Psychos are impossible to get away from.

I thought you dont put up with anyones ****? what if one of those time he showed up with a gun and shot you?, you'd be just like those girls you're talking about.

Babies are NOT a gift from Heaven. They are the result of biologic consequence.

It's lovely if you think your little darling came from Heaven, but not everyone would agree. Trust me.

Murder is a murder. These slime should be locked up for the rest of their lives. It doesn't matter that he killed a pregnant woman. She is not more "spayshul" than any other human. I do think it should be a double homicide, however.

Some women, a large group of them, I fear, think that getting knocked up is a way to hold on to a man. WRONG. Nothing makes a guy run the other way faster than a needy, pregnant woman who connived her way into trying to control them. And, yes, this is a control issue with most women who oops their poor **** buddies.

Clue by four: If the guy is not all in love and ga ga about you...with a ring and a date...you are his **** buddy. If you think getting impregnated is going to move things forward, think again. The poor kid is going to feel rejected when sperm donor moves on to a love relationship and wants "that" kid.

The truth is hard to take, but once you start bringing other people into the world you'd better get a grip.

Murder is a crime.

Stupid (getting knocked up by someone who won't marrry you) is not a crime, but there are victims. The poor guy who just wanted to poke you, now has to deal with you for 18 years, the sad little kid who knows he's a big mistake, the future step parents that have to deal with the former sad little kid who becomes an ugly assed teenager with "issues".

PLS LADIES...DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GET YER TUBES TIED UNLESS YER PARTNER WANTS A KID.

Vaness said:
I thought you dont put up with anyones ****? what if one of those time he showed up with a gun and shot you?, you'd be just like those girls you're talking about.

Yea let me think...dating for a YEAR or getting married, buying a house, and having a baby. I didn't let it escalate to violence, I got out before that.

Oh, and the breaking into my house was when I left him for good. He knew he had finally lost and didn't like it so much. So I got his ass thrown in jail. :cool:

Go ahead and think all you want Angie, you took a WHOLE YEAR of crap to make you come back to your senses. The only thing I wanted to say about that is that YOU shouldn't dog those women because you were the same way. Maybe you were lucky you didn't get pregnant but pregnant or not married or not that crazy **** could have still killed your ass. You had no kid and no marriage to make you deal with his **** and you chose to.
Elmoish if YOU MEN don't want kids why don't YOU get vasectomy that way you dont have to worry about it!!! I agree with everything else you said. :cool:

That's the thing with psychos though. They don't start off that way. They wine you, dine you, pretend to be all sweet and lovey, then once they've got you, they slowly start trying to control you.

angie said:

These are your own words Angie, Im not one to judge what you have been through and how hard or not it was to get out of something like that. How can YOU say something like that when you know how a psycho is.

angie: "That's the thing with psychos though. They don't start off that way. They wine you, dine you, pretend to be all sweet and lovey, then once they've got you, they slowly start trying to control you."
so how do you really think?

Vaness (ps I love that name)...

Men don't clip it because they don't get preggers, fyi.

Angie...

Please don't say we normals don't recognize a psycho from the get go. We SO do. Why didn't you?

Sorry to be a skipping cd, but PUHLEEEEZE ladies. Don't get impregnated by jerks and expect anyone to care. Your little angels from heaven are our hell. Ugly, dumb, loud, mommy's looking for hand outs, Dud's running the hell away... Awwww, yes....adorable! An effin' gift to civilization!

DNA+dumb/fugly/socially retarded = DON'T GIFT US WITH YOUR GROSS BEBE FROM HEAVEN.

Elmoish,
Thank you for the compliment ;) .
" Vasectomy by any method is a safe, reliable and convenient option for male birth control - more that 99% effective. Conventional vasectomy is by far the most common method or technique used to perform vasectomies in North America. It is also known as incisional vasectomy."
www.vasectomymedical.com/vasectomy.html
Why do you hate the idea of kids so much?, not all of them are that bad. Who does YOUR hell belong to? Not all men think that way. The way I see my situation if my man wants to split on me and my baby he can do it, it was my choice on keeping it, my child is better off withouth a father than with a father that doesn't want to be around.
**** my father and my stepfather and my boyfriends father they're no good coward son of a bitches. My mom has given me all the love and support I need by herself.

Hey, Vaness!

I don't hate the idea of kids at all. I am the favorite kid friendly person in my extended family.

I just can't stand women trying to trap men and seeing the kids suffer.

It does sound harsh, but women...who carry the baby are not doing those kids any favor by forcing their issues on a man who just wanted to have sex.

Of course, a man who doesn't use a raincoat is an idiot. Still...it is a woman's body...it is a big decision to eff a loser, get impregnated then act all saintly.

Personally, I'm a big fan of adoption rather than abortion...so, not a baby hater. Just don't get people being so effing irresponsible then looking at society with a "poor widdle me, plus I have a bebe!" attitude.

Elmoish said:
Babies are NOT a gift from Heaven. They are the result of biologic consequence.

It's lovely if you think your little darling came from Heaven, but not everyone would agree. Trust me.

Murder is a murder. These slime should be locked up for the rest of their lives. It doesn't matter that he killed a pregnant woman. She is not more "spayshul" than any other human. I do think it should be a double homicide, however.

Some women, a large group of them, I fear, think that getting knocked up is a way to hold on to a man. WRONG. Nothing makes a guy run the other way faster than a needy, pregnant woman who connived her way into trying to control them. And, yes, this is a control issue with most women who oops their poor **** buddies.

Clue by four: If the guy is not all in love and ga ga about you...with a ring and a date...you are his **** buddy. If you think getting impregnated is going to move things forward, think again. The poor kid is going to feel rejected when sperm donor moves on to a love relationship and wants "that" kid.

The truth is hard to take, but once you start bringing other people into the world you'd better get a grip.

Murder is a crime.

Stupid (getting knocked up by someone who won't marrry you) is not a crime, but there are victims. The poor guy who just wanted to poke you, now has to deal with you for 18 years, the sad little kid who knows he's a big mistake, the future step parents that have to deal with the former sad little kid who becomes an ugly assed teenager with "issues".

PLS LADIES...DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GET YER TUBES TIED UNLESS YER PARTNER WANTS A KID.
Hey - last time I checked it takes TWO to get pregnant. Men cannot play innocent here. Women can say they're on the pill - but hey unless you know and trust her, why would you put your future in her hands? Many lie for many reasons! Not to mention disease! USE the condom - no matter what, at least chances of pregnancy are slimmer. You want to feel the real thing - forget it, dream it, do it yourself - until you find the girl you want to marry. Again my motto to men - think with your brain and not with your 'head'!

Elmoish said:
Hey, Vaness!

I don't hate the idea of kids at all. I am the favorite kid friendly person in my extended family.

I just can't stand women trying to trap men and seeing the kids suffer.

It does sound harsh, but women...who carry the baby are not doing those kids any favor by forcing their issues on a man who just wanted to have sex.

Of course, a man who doesn't use a raincoat is an idiot. Still...it is a woman's body...it is a big decision to eff a loser, get impregnated then act all saintly.

Personally, I'm a big fan of adoption rather than abortion...so, not a baby hater. Just don't get people being so effing irresponsible then looking at society with a "poor widdle me, plus I have a bebe!" attitude.

What can I say?... to all that I do agree.
It is the woman who carries that baby for nine months and it is she who has to deal with it. A baby is not something you fix realtionships with or control men. Woman have to be more careful than men because it is us who have to deal with the child. Being a victim is no way to deal with it.
Like lowsy fathers there are lowsy mothers, we can bitch and bitch on how things should be but it will make no diference at that some people are just stupid.

Tracker said:
Hey - last time I checked it takes TWO to get pregnant. Men cannot play innocent here. Women can say they're on the pill - but hey unless you know and trust her, why would you put your future in her hands? Many lie for many reasons! Not to mention disease! USE the condom - no matter what, at least chances of pregnancy are slimmer. You want to feel the real thing - forget it, dream it, do it yourself - until you find the girl you want to marry. Again my motto to men - think with your brain and not with your 'head'!

Brilliant.

Back