another..............

airmobile101

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
2007 TRX450ER(KICKER) PART OUT.

I guess I better just jump right in now. All parts are used. I will only ship to the 48 states, and I only
ship UPS or USPS Priority mail. Paypal is accepted as is USPS MONEY ORDER. No checks! Smaller items will ship
tomorrow and Friday, but the bigger items has to wait until Tuesday(steering stem, swinger, shocks, etc...)
I WILL NOT PAY PAYPAL FEES! YOU PAY THEM OR GIFT THE MONEY TO ME! IF........... YOU GIFT IT, YOU MUST EMAIL ME
ADDRESS!!!!!!

Here we goooooooooo......

Dasa exhaust/CCP Stabilizer---------sold
Hiper Tech 3's with Wally balls and Vee Rubber tires-------sold
Black IMS tank, scratched,worn, etc..... 68 shipped
Dirtworks dual rate front shocks valved and sprung for 325lbs.
Includes rear shock(single rate) also with Dirtworks XC link------ 330 shipped!
Rekluse clutch with red worn Rekluse cover(YOU WILL NEED A NEW COVER GASKET)------ $350 shipped
Houser +1 stem, black--------------------------- 150 shipped
07 swinger------(has larger bolt holes tapped out for chain guide)---- 75 shipped
Sub-frame (ER) powdered white--------- $75.00SHIPPED AS LONG AS I FIND NO ISSUES WITH IT.
Entire rear brake assy. Master cylinder has blue paint on it------ $35 shipped
Cycra Handguards, wrap arounds---------- $60.00 shipped
Dirtworks 24v starting system(no batteries included)-------125 shipped
Dirtworks lower chain guide, The rubber piece is worn from sprocket guard,WILL REQUIRE TO TAP EXISTING CHAIN GUIDE BOLTS BIGGER!------ $50 shipped
Stock axle $45.00 shipped
Rear Hubs-------- $25.00 shipped
stock cdi--------- 15.15 shipped
stock coil---------15.15 shipped
Orange PRM summit(older style) front bumper, has nice dent in front,but VERY usable----- $40 shipped
Stock(orange) rear grab bar------ 25.00 shipped
stock carrier(if the bearings are good) ------- $50 shipped
ENTIRE FRONT END 06+ A-ARMS,SPINDLES, HUBS,TIE RODS----- 140 SHIPPED
Radiator and fan----$50.00 shipped
Pro armor kill switch 15.15 shipped
Retifier-------- 10.15 shipped
Brake stay------ 10.15 shipped
Pro taper bars ???? They are 1 1/8 size 20 shipped
Blue CV4 radiator hoses-------- $25.00 shipped
front brake calipers----------- $30.00 shipped OR...... ENTIRE FRONT BRAKE ASSY FOR 60 SHIPPED
Front master cylinder----------- $20.00 shipped OR...... ENTIRE FRONT BRAKE ASSY FOR 60 SHIPPED
05 CARB---------- 60 SHIPPED

3 OR 4 RACED LOW HOUR ENGINE WITH KICKER. Entire lower and upper was rebuilt 3 or 4 races ago.
Bottom end was serviced by local Honda dealership. Crank, seals, and crank bearings replaced. Transmission
gears were not replaced from what I was told,but they were inspected and were apparently good. Running a head
that was serviced by Hung Racing. Runs Kibblewhite intake valves with PRO MX springs and retainers. Running OEM exhaust
valves with springs and retainers.
CRF450 head gasket with JE PRO 13:5:1 piston
The engine will not have a clutch hub,cover,fibers,or steels but it will have a clutch basket. Just be prepared to install
your setup !!!!!!!!
There is no current plan to seperate the top and lower end or to sell the kicker assy seperate.
I am gonna see if I can aquire some reciepts for the lower end being rebuilt also, but I cant promise anything.
Im wanting $1200.00 plus shipping for this!!!!!!! It will be shipped in a cooler via UPS.

If I dont have it listed, then just ask! Fastest way to reach me is to call. The people that call usually the first to nail the part down!
I accept text also. PM will work,but I dont check it all the time,so you might loose out.
636-232-1157
Tim
Yea.......... I know she isnt pretty. lol
IMAG0129-1.jpg

IMAG0130-1.jpg

IMAG0131-1.jpg

Back