Anti-religious Obama?

timesjoke

I have said all along that certain politicians attend church and pretend to have religious beliefs for the sake of "looking right" for their political future. I have also said Obama was part of the Reverand Wright church for the same reasons, if you were black and wanted a career in politics, you had to be a part of that flock.

In my opinion, Obama has finally set my idea in stone with signing the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act into law today.

This legislation not only forces the Justice Department to look more harshly at situations involving the "sexually confused" (my words, not his), it even makes it illegal to speak against these practices. If a preacher speaks against homosexuality to his own congregation then that preacher is breaking the law.

This is a back door method for eliminating the freedom of speach and the freedom of religion in America. This is just like the tactics they are pulling with the man caused global warming crap, use guilt and lies to create an environment where they can take control even over our thoughts.

Yeah I've been looking for a link that might say something like that but I can't. It's talking about hate crimes which I find very useless. I can't see anything about hate speach or preaching but murder is murder. The way these kids were killed should fall under a heinous crime anyway. What a waist of time. I guess if you kill someone thats gay people will be more susceptible to the death penalty I don't know. Dragging anybody down the street in your truck for any reason should get you the death penalty. What are they gonna kill these guys twice?

Citing thousands of hate crimes against gays, Obama signs, celebrates new law | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

I don't hate queers I just like dragging people around behind my truck your honor.
"Well in that case you can go son"..

Exactly Snaf, we have existing laws that will do the job, why do we need the Federal Government to stick their nose in it? I would not be as concerned if all they did was provide a check and balance to ensure local law enforcement is following through with their jobs but I don't believe we need more intrusion of the federal machine in local law enforcement.

Why does a transgendered person who is killed deserve heavier or more intense application of the law as a straight person?

I file hate crimes in the same folder as zero tolerance policies.

Zero Tolerance policies are brought to you by government officials who want to escape the hard work of logical thought. Behind every zero tolerance policy you will find a collection of bureaucrats celebrating the fact that they won't actually have to use any common sense to noodle out a problem when the need arises. Zero tolerance policies are the essence of bureaucratic thought, and hence government.

Here's where we fukken stand as a nation: chose a straight man to murder, your penalty is less than if you chose a gay man.

timesjoke said:
I have said all along that certain politicians attend church and pretend to have religious beliefs for the sake of "looking right" for their political future. I have also said Obama was part of the Reverand Wright church for the same reasons, if you were black and wanted a career in politics, you had to be a part of that flock.
In my opinion, Obama has finally set my idea in stone with signing the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act into law today.
This legislation not only forces the Justice Department to look more harshly at situations involving the "sexually confused" (my words, not his), it even makes it illegal to speak against these practices. If a preacher speaks against homosexuality to his own congregation then that preacher is breaking the law.
This is a back door method for eliminating the freedom of speach and the freedom of religion in America. This is just like the tactics they are pulling with the man caused global warming crap, use guilt and lies to create an environment where they can take control even over our thoughts.

This is obviously the fault of the French. bastards...

RoyalOrleans said:
Here's where we fukken stand as a nation: chose a straight man to murder, your penalty is less than if you chose a gay man.

And why?

I believe there are two main reasons:

1, Liberals get to keep pounding the drum of the "protector".

2, The straight man is more than likely not a liberal voter, but you can bet your azz the gay man is.

timesjoke said:
And why?

I believe there are two main reasons:

1, Liberals get to keep pounding the drum of the "protector".

2, The straight man is more than likely not a liberal voter, but you can bet your azz the gay man is.

The word ass isn't blocked by the filter. neither is bitch. or damn.

BrotherMan said:
The word ass isn't blocked by the filter. neither is bitch. or damn.

Neither is corn hole. :rolleyes:

Remember kids. You can your finger but don't finger your !

Back