As You Can See

DaMan

I shut off a couple styles. I didn't care much for the Dark and Light styles and so they are history.
I did add another dark style to take the place of the old one.

For me dark blue runs off the page and you have to scroll. I still can't see any premium members in the shout in both dark colors. I'm stuck with the light.

I've tested the style with Firefox and IE and it doesn't have any problems for me.
Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Hows come on the old system, if i did'nt read a post when i logged out, all the posts got marked as read. But now if i don't open each post, they keep showing up as unread?:confused:

Testing said:
I've tested the style with Firefox and IE and it doesn't have any problems for me.
Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?

This one shows blue needing the scroll.
36ddd7695161ecfc12c5825b297b6de2.jpg

This one shows the shoutbox with no premo's
8048cab5460bc158ed0b96c651ad3569.jpg

I changed the mark read functions. If you don't read a thread they remain as unread. I did this because when I would read threads by the time I got finished with a few the rest would go unread on me. Now you have to hit the mark read link to clear them all.

What is your resolution set at on your computer?
That style is set to 951px so if your resolution is set to less than that then you'll get the vertical scroll. I usually go with percentage, but, I figured no one would be using 640x480 any longer so I used a fixed width.

GF said:
I changed the mark read functions. If you don't read a thread they remain as unread. I did this because when I would read threads by the time I got finished with a few the rest would go unread on me. Now you have to hit the mark read link to clear them all.

Got it...OK thanks

GF said:
What is your resolution set at on your computer?
That style is set to 951px so if your resolution is set to less than that then you'll get the vertical scroll. I usually go with percentage, but, I figured no one would be using 640x480 any longer so I used a fixed width.

I'm using 800x600. Any higher and I can't see ****.

I wish I could figure out the problem with the shoutbox. I see the colors fine even when I test with the premium account I just bought.
That one has me stumped.

GF said:
I wish I could figure out the problem with the shoutbox. I see the colors fine even when I test with the premium account I just bought.
That one has me stumped.

I'm fine with light blue anyway. But it is something to ponder.

I have no shout box name colors on the dark blue......But colors are not important to me in shout box.

I get it figured out. I know it must be a font setting that I'm missing. Problem is I don't see it so it makes it harder to fix.

GF said:
I get it figured out. I know it must be a font setting that I'm missing. Problem is I don't see it so it makes it harder to fix.
Maybe a shadow on the font? Just guessing.

GF said:
It's fixed in Black and Blue. Is it messed up in any of the other styles?

No it's still messed. And it's only messed up in the darkblue and black blue.

10038d8a3f2c9f01abdf30fdf67d5e46.jpg

3a8a79ac1648d68598bcc87533b4d183.jpg

GF said:
I thought I had it. Now I see the problem also. I'll figure it out.

I was gonna say that I could PM you my UN and PW and let you log in with my account... I'm having the same problem too... If you need something, let me know!

Back