"AVATAR" The New Way Offshore Companies Can Compete In the USA

wepowersales

Our Predictive Dialing Company has now installed exciting new technology designed to make the Agent's job a lot easier and more cost effective. We have installed a new design onto our Dialing System which will revolutionize how the Agent does their job. We now have the ability for and Agent to communicate with a customer but have it sound like they are speaking fluent English. This new process will change the way off shore business will be conducted. This new Technology will be installed as part of our standard dialing package. Other companies charge you more for additional features like this, we make them part of our standard package. I did not mention that you have the ability to dial with a 35 to 1 dialing ratio, which will allow Agents to receive calls every 10 seconds if desired. Our prices will beat our competition and our Tech Support is 24/7/365. What are you waiting for; contact me for a FREE Three Day Trial, which will prove what I am saying. The rest is up to you! Remember More Calls, More Pitches, And More Sales!

Back