Award System

grtrat1

Ive added an award system... They will show under your screen name in the posts... Most of you dont have an award yet... I have to add each member manually, so it will take some time...

An awards system where members are awarded with medals for helping on the forum, post count, bringing information to the forums etc... Its located under your screen name in posts and in your profile..

Do you get anything for it? Like special benifits on the forum? Maybe access to locked areas or different colored names or larger avatars? Can you trade the points in for something? Is it something you are keeping track of or is there a way for members to refer other members for points and awards?

Just some thought...

I'm just thinking as the site grows it will be harder and harder for you to keep track of who should get points/awards... Is there a way to add a "referral" feature so members could refer other member for points/awards as they see fit and you would still have final say if said member should receive recognition.. That would take some of the burden off of you to have to read every post yet still keep some control over people just giving their friends points for the sake of racking up points..

I have no idea what the programing is capable of... I'm just tossing ideas out there. Feel free to tell me to be quiet, lol.

Just a suggestion.. try and condense the info on the RHS where the awards are... It makes threads really long with lots of dead space in posts.. maybe put it under peoples sigs rather than on the side?

Nope can't see it either..

363B3CA2667A486DB810807DE5D829E576100000-1.jpg

But look at how you can see your post in the screen shot chad... You can't even see your sig. On my TV screen I can actualy scroll to where I dont see your post or your sig. Its just black screen beacuse of all the space everything on the left takes up.

Back