Baja led

Jaystone

image.jpg
Say hello to my little friend. 3" baja led

For as little as it is it puts out a ton of light. I wanted a small one because I wanted it mounted inside my prm summit bumper so it is well protected. This 3" Baja LED definitely holds it own and projects light far. I have 2 cree LEDs in it , one flood and one spot.

image.jpg
And my led switch drone Home Depot. Was kind of a pain to get it in there but the location is perfect for me. Still easy to get to but hidden and no clutter on my bars. Both switches are just on or off and for my oem light I just wired up the high beam. And for those who don't know: blue wire is hi beam, white is low beam, brown wire is rear brake running light, and black is your hot power wire. To my main switch (switch on bars) I wired the blue, brown, and a jumper wire to my led switch. Now to my other wire from my main switch I connected the black wire. And then the second wire of the led switch I connected the power wire from the led box. The ground wire from the led box I connect it to the bolt that holds one of the oem light brackets to the frame I wired it this way so I can turn all lights off with one switch or just turn off my led and only use the oem.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Now I haven't had a chance to use the Baja LED at night on my quad but I hooked them up to my truck battery and lit up my dad's whole house from 300 feet away so I know they project a great amount of light. But here are pics from my garage since it was midnight and I have a kicker. Also take in consideration the trailer was blocking some light. Look at the tops of the garages across the alley where the light wasn't blocked

Last edited by a moderator:
These Baja LED light kick ass. Mine is only a little 3" light bar (2 cree LEDs). I can't even imagine how bright the larger one are. Thanks El Mamito USMC. Great product and price!!! Next time I have the quad out at night I will post pics but I don't really leisurely ride at night. I got theses to use in my long races like the 10 hour heartland challenge coming up. Thumbs up from me

Back