Band Shirts

woodyloveslinkin

aka Gloomy Mushroom
Mine -

> Red Hot Chili Peppers
With By The Way album art on the front, and Red Hot Chili Peppers on back and down the sleeves.
> The Doors
with the band on it...
> Two Nightwish shirts
One with the Once album on the front and Nightwish on the back, and the second one with an Ice Queen on it blowing kisses on it and the back something about frozen tears.
> Korn
just with KoRn on it.
> The Smashing Pumpkins
The album art of Rotten Apples on it and The Smashing Pumpkins on the back.
> Nirvana
Kurt Cobain has the huge black and white sunnies on it with the two other guys standing behind him and with Nirvana on the back.
> Cradle of Filth
Dani Filth on it and Cradle of Filth on the back.
> A Perfect Circle
The APC logo on the front and "The 13th step" on the back.

And other band stuff includes a Marilyn Manson keyring and an A Perfect Circle badge.

I have a lot of shirts:)

Linkin Park, Light At Days End, Armageddon Sky, Yellowcard (x2), TRUSTcompany, Deftones, Flyleaf, Bullet For My Valentine and Panic At The Disco...
All of them are in bad condition though... My Linkin Park one has holes from all the barbed wire fences ive climbed throguh and had a douche bag friend with me, LADE is just plain ****ed up... the image is coming off, Asky is ripped, Both Yellowcards are in some way missing a sleave, same goes for TRUSTco, the rest are pretty much full of holes rips and other ridiculous things... Shows how much I care...

1 Linkin Park shirt with the guys' faces on it.

2 Linkin Park Underground 6 shirt.

3 Linkin Park Underground 7 shirt.

Linkin Park everywhere and all in excellent condition, thank you very much. At least there is still a LPF member who is STILL a proud LP fan...

About 9 LP shirts, 3 Disturbed, 5 Pearl Jam ones, 2 Soundgarden... meh Oh and one Rob Bourdon shirt sis and I had made up in Greece! That's kewl *shrugs*

Edit:
Linkin Park everywhere and all in excellent condition, thank you very much. At least there is still a LPF member who is STILL a proud LP fan...
Yup sis, seems like here as of late at least you're a dying breed...

Aha...
I have 53 Linkin Park shirts, all of them mint condition of course
8 Linkin park hoodies
1 Linkin Park workshirt
2 HIM shirts
1 Matthew Good shirt
5 Coheed and Cambria shirts
1 Coheed and Cambria hoodie
1 Green Day shirt
1 The Used shirt
1 Josh Groban shirt
1 John Mellencamp shirt
1 John Mellencamp hoodie
and 1 Cradle of Filth Hoodie

I have a LOT of band shirts :rolleyes:

Yup sis, seems like here as of late at least you're a dying breed...

*Laughs bitterly* It's sad isn't it? Sounds sooo ironic... I am a dying breed cause I still have faith and love for Linkin Park. And this is supposed to be the Off Topic Forum... *looks around in disappointment and leaves*

I have
5 Linkin Park Shirts
3 Stone Temple Pilot Shirts
1 Disturbed Shirt
1 Breaking Benjamin Shirt
2 Red Hot Chili Pepper Shirt
2 Soundgarden Shirts
and one Projekt Revolution 07' Shirt

Sarah, you're not the only one, I love LP still too, just not as much as I used to

and after this afternoon I must add a Celestine shirt

svarturbolurqz4.jpg

nice shirt, great band

Back