Current Score:
Foo Fighters: 2
Queens Of The Stone Age: 3

Final Scores:
RHCP: 10
Evanecence: 6

Slipknot: 15
Limp Bizkit: 3

I vote for Evanescence... i dont like RHCP at all. And evanescence IS ACTUALLY ORIGINAL. I love Amy Lee and her voice and her lyrics... sooo my vote goes for Evanescence.

Toxic1 said:
Shows how much you know about music. Close to zilch.
wtf is that suppose to mean? the only reason you guyz dont like evanescence is cause you only heard "bring me to life" or "my immortal" but if you were to bother to listen to the entire cd you wouldn't make the same judgement. And maybe you keep the same opinion. And if you do that doesn't make them a bad band.

Jacx said:
wtf is that suppose to mean? the only reason you guyz dont like evanescence is cause you only heard "bring me to life" or "my immortal" but if you were to bother to listen to the entire cd you wouldn't make the same judgement. And maybe you keep the same opinion. And if you do that doesn't make them a bad band.
My vote:RHCP

Now, how many RHCP albums do you own? I personally own all of evanescenses(very large number too, 1) as well as all of RHCPs. ALso, I, unlike you, listen to alot of music, meaning I know that RHCP is original and Evanescence is not. Meaning, your conclusion was false, I own the album and still dislike them.

woodyloveslinkin said:
Evanescence, they may not have been around longer then RHCP but most chilli peppers songs are about getting/using drugs.

And and by the same notion Evanecences songs are basically all about being depressed and rejected.

Red Hot Chilli Peppers win 10 - 6

Now time for Foo Fighters vs Queens Of The Stoneage

The Foos and QOTSA are both great bands, but the Foos just clinch it for me. Dave Grohl is one multi-talented guy. And I agree with Allie, he is the sex :D

LPF seems to have some sort of stupid Edit rule where you cant edit a topic after a long period of time.... It's stupid okay!

Anyways

Foo Fighters: 3
Queens Of The Stoneage: 5

Back