BBC message boards/Christianity

kaneda

I spent some time on the christianity message boards of the Biased Broadcasting Company, and while some posters were OK, some whined because people dared to attack their religion (it was a debating board!).

But I was too good at arguing the athiest corner, often using the bible to do so, so David (crackpot) Kremer, a moderator with a strong christian agenda kicked me off of the site for two weeks, four weeks ago, and will not answer any emails about me getting back. And no one at the BBC gives a damn.

So, do me a favour and pop over to that site and show the christians on that site what the real world is like.

kaneda said:
I spent some time on the christianity message boards of the Biased Broadcasting Company, and while some posters were OK, some whined because people dared to attack their religion (it was a debating board!).

But I was too good at arguing the athiest corner, often using the bible to do so, so David (crackpot) Kremer, a moderator with a strong christian agenda kicked me off of the site for two weeks, four weeks ago, and will not answer any emails about me getting back. And no one at the BBC gives a damn.

So, do me a favour and pop over to that site and show the christians on that site what the real world is like.
Boo ****ing hoo sob ... if your so skilled as a debater then talk your own way back on to the board! -Whata putz!

Maybe you could go to the media with your story.... Wait a minit, THERES NOTHING BUT THE BBC!!!! (Down with monopolies)

Oh and by the way, if i'm not mistaken the BBC is a owned by the British gov. If you're a British citizen could you not file suit against them for shutting you up without cause. Yiou may not win but you could atleast embarass them (that is, if there really wasn't a reason for booting you aside form being a master-debater)

kaneda said:
mmmmmm nah...just stay here forget them they don't love you like WE do. :rolleyes:

Back