Believe Me First Single?

Chester_Chaz00

LPF Interviewer
It has now appeared on a Machine Shop e-press release that "Petrified" will not be the first single but "Believe Me" will. This knocks out other confusion that "Remember the name" was going to be it and then "Petrified" was going to be released but I guess until its official we will have to keep guessing. Also the article featured a track listing which probably does not have all the tracks but gives name for most of them, the list is below with the full release article

- Believe Me
- High Road
- Remember The Name
- Where'd You Go
- Back Home
- Right Now
- Petrified
- Kenji
- Get Me Gone

Click here to read the full article release.

* ALL CREDIT TO LPA.COM FOR THIS POST *

Last edited by a moderator:
In a recent interview mike said petrified will be the new single, so I think that they just forgot to update that before putting it up.

also, give credit to lpa, because you stole the article word for word from them.(well, you made a few changes)

Good find nonetheless!

im really not sure myself Mike is playin with our heads haha and yea Hybrid solider ur rite LPA did find original i changed word but none the less credit goes to LPA sry*

one thing's for sure, Mike's doing a great job playing with our heads.
but, if he now comes and says Right now or Kenji or something will be the first single, I won't believe him at all.
Mike truly is weird, like most geniouses are.

Heres my theory about this all...

Since there is the rumor that Mike is making around 40 tracks to choose the final tracks from, I think that Mike is just trying to give us as many of the tracks as he can. He probably purposely leaked RTN and Petrified to see what the reactions would be. Maybe depending on what the fans liked, he would fool around with the tracklisting. Maybe RTN and Petrified wont even be on the album... We will only know this is true when if RTN and Petrified arent on the final album. :p

i semily agree. I think since he has so many tracks he released petried and rtn to the public. if more ppl liked rtn than petrified he'll then choose the songs that are more true to the style....Im sure RTN and Petrified will be released or else h wouldnt have wased his time releasing them both. that or he might do a double disc albumn

I agree Unhinged. Maybe he is seeing the fans reactions of the leaked tracks, to get a better idea of what kind of songs FM is putting out that we like. I mean most of us like RTN better than Petrified's style. SO maybe is looking for most of the tracks too have a simliar taste too RTN unlike Petrified. Just an idea though. We will have too wait and see.

I like Unhinged's theory, It makes sense...But Im wondering if they are planning on making any videos for any of the songs, cause that would be pretty cool if he did, dont ya think?

Friðbjörn said:
you know I was thinkin the same thing, maybe he released the first single, but then threw out some more as decoys

I agree lol :p

Yeah a Petrified video is confirmed.

Back