Black Friday Blowout!

woodwardspecialties

We are working on putting together some really killer deals for Black Friday! Some we have already posted, there will will be more popping up here and there. Keep a close eye... some specials will only be up for a day (or until we sell out). Most Black Friday Blowout specials will run through 11/25/12.

Keep an eye on our FaceBook page, as we will post each special there:
Please "like" us on FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Woodward-Specialties-Inc/192592984087008?ref=hl

We also have alot of items placed in out Clearance Corner as some killer prices: http://www.woodwardspecialties.com/productgroups.htm?custom=17

Thanks for your support! Have a safe and Happy Holiday!

Paul Woodward
Woodward Specialties, Inc.

do you guys have sale on HMF exhaust / hrc complete kit?

Sorry, i am not an HMF dealer. I can do some great pricing on many other brands though if you are interested. We carry Curtis Sparks, Dasa, Two Brothers, Pro Circut, FMF, Dr. D and a few others that i am forgetting.

As for the HRC kit, i cant get them for a fair price..... since i am not a honda dealer, i have to buy my Honda parts through an OEM dealer... by the time they put their markup on it and ship it to me the price gets pretty high. Not to mention Honda doesn't discount the HRC kits near as much as you would think, even to the OEM dealer themself. Usually you can pick them up on ebay cheaper than i can actually get one directly from my normal OEM supplier.

If you are doing a full exhaust already anyway, i could set you up with a hotcam if interested rather than spending money on the HRC kit

Hmm understandable. I do ride in woods, trails and far as i understand, hrc cam has better all around power/torq than stage 2 hotcam. agree? Someone offered me a hrc kit (complete) for 275 and i see a used hmf slip on asking for 170 bucks. I'm not sure if i would have enough money for a full exhaust + cam + jet kit within about 400 dollar range. Although i have Seen a Dasa in person, it sounded great but i cant justify spending that kind of money when i wont be doing any crazy builds. Just want to get rid of the restrictive oem exhaust and open up the bike a bit with considerable budget for low income student.

You might have something in mind that i could benefit from? Thanks

Hmm understandable. I do ride in woods, trails and far as i understand, hrc cam has better all around power/torq than stage 2 hotcam. agree? Someone offered me a hrc kit (complete) for 275 and i see a used hmf slip on asking for 170 bucks. I'm not sure if i would have enough money for a full exhaust + cam + jet kit within about 400 dollar range. Although i have Seen a Dasa in person, it sounded great but i cant justify spending that kind of money when i wont be doing any crazy builds. Just want to get rid of the restrictive oem exhaust and open up the bike a bit with considerable budget for low income student.

You might have something in mind that i could benefit from? Thanks

No worries.... I have used the HRC cam as well as the Hotcams Stg2 and Stg3... the HRC and the Hotcam Stg 2 are so similar, i feel that you can go either way without any problem and hardly notice a difference between the two. Generally, i use Hotcams as i can get them much cheaper than the HRC cam.

I agree that you would have a hard time with all of that on a $400 budget going with new.... honestly from the sounds of it, the HRC kit might be the way to go. It really opens things up on a budget, even with stock exhaust.... however an aftermarket system will add even more... so maybe the HRC kit for now, and a used pipe, or an exhaust down the road. I think you are on the right track with that so it works within your budget.

Excellent, happy to hear a honest opinion based from experience. I just might will have to do that, snatch up both of those items on friday.

I think so too, i think I'm on the right track. Already sent in my shocks for revalves/spring :) before doing other addons.

Back