Burn or buy?

dr0ne

Say the Linkin Park's new album was out, and all the music stores were out of stock. Would you wait for a week and wait untill they restock, or download of the internet?

lol y u say that lol rrr now im thinking that its gonna b sold out wen i get their lol if that happend id like so not b happy ill sit outside the store n refuse to move until they got that cd anyway i would download it and then wen it comes back in stock id go buy it

I would wait, cuz i have a strict personal policy about respecting my favourite artists and supporting them officially. So every rock or LP album I own is original.
I am so proud of me!!!

lol y u say that lol rrr now im thinking that its gonna b sold out wen i get their lol if that happend id like so not b happy ill sit outside the store n refuse to move until they got that cd anyway i would download it and then wen it comes back in stock id go buy it

Okay, I'm sorry, you need to use proper grammar. You sound like a dumbass when you type like that. Thank you.

Back to topic:
Well, we had a problem like this the week before Fort Minor's CD, The Rising Tied came out. MTV put it on the leak, and people were downloading it, and some people, like me, saw it as stealing money from Mike Shinoda. Others insisted that they were going to buy the album the next week when it came out. There was actually a big controversy over it. I don't know if it was the same when Meteora came out, or if it'll be the same when the next album comes out... we'll just have to wait and see.

I agree with Reflectionist to an extent. Obviously some people Dled it and didnt go out and buy. I dled it and burned it, then when it came out and I went and bought the special editition. I just don't like to wait.

Back