Can I get a name change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please PM requests to the Admin (ATLien).

I'm not sure if he usually accepts these requests or not. :)

- Q

Aren't you the owner, cant you do anything you want? Ill ask ATlien when he/she gets on

Oh yeah, i forgot, i was always too used to only sendind ppl PMs when theyre on. forgot u can Pm them anytime. hey its atliens bday today

Blaze said:
Aren't you the owner, cant you do anything you want? Ill ask ATlien when he/she gets on
Yes I am the owner. The problem is if ATLIen doesn't allow name changes I'm not going to go changing the rules out of nowhere that's all :)

Thanks,

- Q

Oh, so you just wanna make sure he allows it, oh...Well, it isnt my opinion at all, but i think the owner has the right to do whatever he wants and make decisions himself. oh well. now i want it to be Hybrid Blaze, lol.

Well if you *were* allowed to change it (which I doubt) you had better be sure what you want. I don't think you will get it changed just because Hybrid Blaze sounds cooler or something. I have never known any member get their name changed, but by all means go ahead and ask, it can't hurt.

ATlien once said you can't change your name unless you have a really good reason for it. "It sounds cooler" will not cut it, I will guess.

what could count as a good reason? like my name is offending me...its against my religion now to be called keza? (i dont wanna change my name, i used that for example purpose) ^^

the only reason ive ever known him to change a name for is it beeing to complex, my old name was |L1|\||<1|\| P4R|<

meh, you need a really really good reason. i started out as SeXeN here, and then shortly after that my friends gave me a nickname. since it was the name all my friends called me, i figured it hsould be right that that's what i be known as here, and Chris agreed, hence that name. and then, when phage got admin here, i asked him, he was too leniant, but as you can prolly tell, i succeeded. ever since then i've never really had a good reason for a name change other than i changed names for somethin, but Hyper did and still does suit me XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back