Central Illinois LTR guy here!

mylesLTR

Looks like Ryan is a celebrity so i want to start by saying, i know him.

He's banned for a week, but he will be back. Ken and Mike said they were banned too, hopefully i can avoid that. I'm active on ltrhq, but like many of the complaints i see on here, it's a corporate BS forum too.

I ride a 2008 Suzuki LTR with a mostly stock motor, just a few performance mods, nothing to crazy.

The suzuki section is really dead, i'll try to post some things i've done to mine so there will be reading material for us zuke guys.

My LTR
attachment.php

Welcome to the HQ!! Glad to see more diversity show up with your zuk!! We don't hold any grudges against Ryan or anyone associated with him. It gets old real fast so if your cool with being your own person and not constantly reminding us of how good a person Ryan is I'm sure you'll be just fine :thumb: Please do post up any tech stuff or just build info on your bike!

Thanks guys. I have been into this motor more times than I want. It has a , ported head, 474 big bore Yosh cherry bomb and full trinity exhaust. I run the artrax 18" tires. Its fast and I think I have it where I want it.

Back