'Charlie's Angel' Farrah Fawcett dies at 62

N

NewsBot

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Farrah Fawcett, the "Charlie's Angels" star whose feathered blond hair and dazzling smile made her one of the biggest sex symbols of the 1970s, died Thursday after battling cancer. She was 62....

By BOB THOMAS

Read the full story.

So how many of you pervy fellows masturbated furiously to her famous poster when you were young?

Or maybe some of you still do.....??????

Attachments

• 599fdd024787dffc79345914ba34bc74.jpeg
    599fdd024787dffc79345914ba34bc74.jpeg
    28.5 KB · Views: 10

Attachments

• b94fa7409bde39fbf4e7db02835c3e33.jpg
    b94fa7409bde39fbf4e7db02835c3e33.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 11
IWS said:
Probably just as likely that you masturbated to the other star who died today...

If she could, Farrah Fawcett would tell you that you don't want to die on the same day as Michael Jackson. Talk about being gobbled up in the news cycle. Now here's something someone needs to day .. and I'm just the guy to do it. Farrah Fawcett wasn't ever charged with child molestation. We know what Michael Jackson was .. and talent is no excuse. Now ... rake me over the coals for that one.

Well RO, I for one support what you said. Even dangling his kid over the balcony was unforgivable in my mind.

Farrah was a classy lady, too bad her passing will be all but ignored now.

Ali said:
So how many of you pervy fellows masturbated furiously to her famous poster when you were young?

Or maybe some of you still do.....??????

I didn't have my vary own poster but I did drool on one once.

I know she's not dead, but not even wonder woman could compare to Marcia Brady

hubba freakin hubba!

Last edited by a moderator:
My girlhood crushes consisted of Shaun Cassidy and "Bo Duke", neither of whom is remotely my type now that I'm older.

Weird.

Rachel Welch was a sizzler! Christ....very hot!

I liked Rob Lowe, Matt Dillon, Mitch Gaylord (heehee), John Travolta, Johnny Depp and Val Kilmer.

I also had my entire room wallpapered with these guys, and a giant "Outsiders" poster. Loved that movie!

...and I still like greasers!:p

emkay64 said:
Rachel Welch was a sizzler! Christ....very hot!

I liked Rob Lowe, Matt Dillon, Mitch Gaylord (heehee), John Travolta, Johnny Depp and Val Kilmer.

I also had my entire room wallpapered with these guys, and a giant "Outsiders" poster. Loved that movie!

...and I still like greasers!:p

I always thought Raquel Welch was beautiful. Sophia Loren, too.

View attachment 2347

I fell in love with hockey players, Rob Lowe and Patrick Swayze after watching "Youngblood" when I was about 14. This winter I caught the show after many years and fell for Racki, the villian, who is totally my type. Pretty boys just don't do it for me anymore.

But honestly, my heart belongs to Seth MacFarlane. I'm convinced he's the only man in the world who could make me laugh so hard that I snort. Now THAT is the guy for me!

Attachments

• 33a55bb381eb659338f9a01700bbee3e.jpg
    33a55bb381eb659338f9a01700bbee3e.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:
Ali said:
But honestly, my heart belongs to Seth MacFarlane. I'm convinced he's the only man in the world who could make me laugh so hard that I snort. Now THAT is the guy for me!

Snort what? Are you back on that junk again?

Back