Chaz Solo Album Confirmed

Hahninator

Yes, confirmed.

SOURCE: LPFUSE.CO.UK

Blabbermouth.net reports:
LINKIN PARK frontman Chester Bennington is currently in the studio recording his debut solo album with producers (and ORGY members) Amir Derakh and Ryan Shuck. The as-yet-untitled CD is expected to be completed before the end of the year for an early 2006 release.

Source: Blabbermouth.net

UPDATE: Thanks to Dragonfli on the LPU for pointing out this is now confirmed because Amir from Orgy posted this on his site...

Sorry this update took so long! Ryan Shuck & I have been really busy recording and writing new material for Julien-K, we now have 10 songs finished for the upcoming album, and have a few more to songs left to complete. Over the past two months we have put the completion of the JK album on temporary hold because we are producing a solo album for Chester Bennington of Linkin Park. We are planning on finishing Chester's album and the JK album within the year, so if all goes as planned both albums should be released early next year…

Source: http://www.amir-derakh.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. It wouldn't let me make a thread in LP News.

That bitch screwed him up. Dude seriously, Chaz is a %$#@&#$^%$$#@#@#$$$@#^%. The End. He's screwing LP >_< 2 solo albums, and Hahn doing some video work: LP isn't in the best times. I hate it.

Hahninator said:
Thanks. It wouldn't let me make a thread in LP News.

That bitch screwed him up. Dude seriously, Chaz is a %$#@&#$^%$$#@#@#$$$@#^%. The End. He's screwing LP >_< 2 solo albums, and Hahn doing some video work: LP isn't in the best times. I hate it.
calm down this is good/bad news we dont know yet

I can think of a few people upset at this, myself being one. Let me explain,

Yes, I can completely see him doing a solo project, if he timed it properly with FM/TRT, no, he timed it so as FM/TRT comes out, he is starting, THAT is what will lose most fans. The fact that they/we have to wait for another solo project to be completed before work will even start on LP's next album. I think that if he had timed it to where Chester was working on his solo album as Mike was, & released them around the same time, & were able to get working on LP's new album sooner, people wouldn't have been so upset with the decision. Now on to Joe, people think his recent venture was, 'stupid' because of the timing, but you have to remember, Joe is a director, it's what he does, it was complely understandable for him to do something like that, especially for the Sundance. It was only one weekend, it's not as though they were going to start working on LP's new album during that time. Well, I'm done talking now, hear this though, this is my OPINION, as as such, it may not be true, please do not try to argue my opinion against me, I know my opinion better than anyone else.
Sorry for the length,
Vash

Yeah...this is going to sadly lose some fans.Until then there's other great music....*sigh*..... ;-(

lol but still. I meant to say something about the timing, that was the reason I was so mad...was expecting an LP album.....then you put the point across ^_^

why does it have to take so long to do a proper lp album! couldnt chester do his solo album after the groups next album comes out. at this rate, their next album wont come out for another 2 yrs! ohwell, ill still buy chesters album when it comes out, as long as it isnt "poppy" like what gwen stefani did.

Vash_the_Stampede said:
I can think of a few people upset at this, myself being one. Let me explain,

Yes, I can completely see him doing a solo project, if he timed it properly with FM/TRT, no, he timed it so as FM/TRT comes out, he is starting, THAT is what will lose most fans. The fact that they/we have to wait for another solo project to be completed before work will even start on LP's next album. I think that if he had timed it to where Chester was working on his solo album as Mike was, & released them around the same time, & were able to get working on LP's new album sooner, people wouldn't have been so upset with the decision. Now on to Joe, people think his recent venture was, 'stupid' because of the timing, but you have to remember, Joe is a director, it's what he does, it was complely understandable for him to do something like that, especially for the Sundance. It was only one weekend, it's not as though they were going to start working on LP's new album during that time. Well, I'm done talking now, hear this though, this is my OPINION, as as such, it may not be true, please do not try to argue my opinion against me, I know my opinion better than anyone else.
Sorry for the length,
Vash

Ugh, my thoughts exactly. Vash, you sir, are a smart man. Anyhow... this is kinda cool..... but at the same time.... kinda bad. If you know what I mean. I miss LP touring..... I mean, I haven't gotten bored with thier old **** yet, but its only a matter of time!! I mean, people thought LP was breaking up just with the Fort Minor stuff, but this will intensify the rumors among ignorant people even worse..... Not to mention the whole Warner Music thing..... just ugh....

*Faints* Jesus Christ! I am so sick of all these damn side projects from LP! I mean I was calm about hearing about Rising Tied but now Chaz is doing a solo project? ****!

Well I guess we can except LP to release a new album sometime in like mid or late 2006 which is the exact opposite of what they told us. They said "Late 2005 or Mid 2005" This is Bullshit! AHHHHHHH!!! *pulls out gun....****s it...* *Blows brains out skull............................*

****!

dany said:
since i initiated the FOC u can also check that out
i displayed that news yesterday before hahninator and every new thing about chester will be there since it's a thread made specially for chester
so new pix and docs,news will be up there
thanx

I'm sure the News Team will appreciate it if you give them any news stories you find, that way we can all be updated as quickly as possible on LP.

As for the solo album, I think it was a mistake. Now we have to wait even longer for the next album.

Back