Check this out

bvet4dog

mmhmm bacon!
Hi everybody,

Thought I’d share this along with all of you who can benefit from it. Please check it out with an open mind. I think you'd enjoy learning about it.

A month ago I was introduced to a shopping community called lyoness and I find this to be the future of shopping. How do you like the idea of having some money back with every purchase? Let it be gas, food, and clothes. Every purchase you make, you can get cash back and loyalty benefits. When was the last time you got cash back for buying some gas? probably some lame reward system at a gas station right? Sadly those reward system dont apply to other places plus, it dont even have much of a reward. Lyoness..... is different. It's whevery where! The opportunity is out here and available for everyone. How I shop now is different than few months ago, I'm very glad I was introduced to lyoness and will recommend it to all my friends so they can enjoy the benefits i am enjoying too.

Thanks for reading my post. Let me know that you want to sign up and feel free to ask any questions.

Edit: For you guys on hq........ you'll have the first dibs! So please do me a favor, do not post these links on the org.

Lyoness Presentation:
via @youtube

New video from lyoness.

00c5fffb63696517201286b0e1642f09.jpg

my first purchase a while ago. Thought you'd like to see one of my invoices for a gift card purchase for gas at exxon mobile. The merchant (exxon) is offering small cash back. It's the only gas station that offers lyoness cashback program in my area. Once shell, big apple or other stores join as a merchant, I'll be using them instead (if they offer higher % of benefit).

News:
Subway just became a merchant! 5 percent member benefits and 2 percent cash back!
More places will join!
bf5754e08a94fbb07fdaf4f7bc7b2d99.jpg

Step one. I sign you up as a free member and you can do some browsing, get the feel of it. Once again, it's free membership and cost you nothing. Only thing that cost you is your time to check out lyoness and join.
Step two. you shop online and at local stores that accepts lyoness. There are 4 ways to pay through lyoness (already listed in first post).
Step three. If online.....Shop through lyoness at any stores like dicks sporting goods, cabelas etcc... lyoness will track your order and you get an email with the calculation on the total order and your cash back benefits. (Just like what i posted up above... my email pic) Then you just wait for the mail. Like i did with my gift cards i recently bought from exxon mobile through lyoness. In person shopping is easy too. If a company accepts lyoness in your area then you just pay for your item with debit card or cash or what not, then you show them your lyoness card, they will scan that and you get your cash back plus loyalty benefits.

Remember this though, lyoness is growing all over and many merchants and shoppers are joining. Just like i posted earlier about subway becoming a merchant.

Whoo busy weekend! how's yours going every one? getting your ride time in? lol Mine was busy! Full focus on lyoness lol. Hope i can get some ride time this comming weekend!

cea5c2c49dddb4032f10edb22d13a7cd.jpg

In Boston at a lyoness seminar :)

38f0270b74b909af437557a26812f7eb.jpg

this weekend at a deaf festival

Just got mine today! That's after i spend 300$ on anything through lyoness via online, mobile, cashback card or gift cards. I bought exxon mobile gift cards through lyoness to use as a form for payment on my gas. That's how i'm using the cashback benefits. Once it builds up to 10$ + , it is directly deposited into your bank account (every Tuesday). I know that sounds like a weird way of shopping, but it's new in my area. There might be a merchant in your area... if so, instead of using gift cards, you swipe the cashback blue card (picture below) at the register before paying with cash or credit / debit card. What happens is the data is sent to lyoness from the register, telling them what you bought and how much you paid for. Then you get paid on Tuesday if your balance is 10$ or more.
ce3d6dd63c44cd4a1870e22e69b75987.jpg

Those of you who are watching this thread.... In case you are wondering that this is a "credit card". It's not. All it is a card that keep track of your shopping. Every time you swipe that card at the register before paying with cash or your plastic cards, you're doing yourself a favor by shopping smarter.

Second thing might be on your mind.... "i dont shop much". Okay, You do have expenses to pay right? For instance, food to buy, fuel to buy for your car and home, etc etc...

PS: Did you know that you can make some money by building a residual income through lyoness? I'm serious. I've already met a few individuals who are living comfortably with their residual income off lyoness. This is my goal and you can do it too! Not just by shopping alone. It's also by getting the word out about lyoness and build yourself a team. :)

I got an email from my team leader. Thought i'd share this along!
As some of you may have heard or seen that Walmart is no longer a Key Account Merchant with Lyoness.
This will be a change for all of us. However better things are coming…
Merchants come and go. Lyoness is strong and here to stay!
Please pass this onto your team members/shoppers.
Thank you,
XXXXXXXXXXX team leader
Rumor has it that we'll get A HOT NEW MERCHANT ANNOUNCED
AT THE SUPER SATURDAY IN
IRVINE, CA AND DALLAS, TEXAS - OCTOBER 12!
NEW SIZZLE VIDEO GOES VIRAL

Announcement: Albertsons and Shaw's are now a hot merchant. Shop your groceries there with lyoness and earn % benefits - cashback and loyalty.

Just got another fedex delivery! Another set of order of gift cards arrived..... I'm using these instead of cash to buy my things. That's how i'm enjoying my benefits :) Once they become a "merchant", i can use my bluecashback card at the register + cash instead of using gift cards.

0c78080d238aa7dc98d5e90e4c4a2522.gif

bae63f69ff0d9f06671c6d0e485ec97f.jpg

Shop smarter and enjoy cash back savings!

Hi guys,

I wanted to update this thread with some info about this weekend saturday. There's a lyoness super saturday in wakefield mass..... I highly suggest some of those Boston / New England residents to attend. If you're interested in learning more about lyoness in person and learn how to make money or get cashback.... register below and attend :)

http://www.smartnutritionllc.com/registration.html

I wont be able to attend due to schedule conflict. However i'm sure you will have fun there cuz i did. You'd meet quite a few interesting people.

Back