Crawling (Demo) vs. Original

Sacrifice Within

Which version of crawling do you like better, the Demo Version or the Original?.... I personally prefer the Demo verison better because mikes rapping is really good in it....some of the best rapping i think he's ever done... even know its only one verse that he repeats 4 times.

I'm curious. Wouldn't the Demo version be the original version and the album version would be the second or mastered version?

is the demo the 1 where it starts with chster : OOOO I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. i hate it. mikes rap is ok but i think the song works better without he rapping

Well the demo sounded very very ruff :p The album version was much better (except I wish they would through in rapping on the bridge at a live show or something to suprise everyone...)

xXMelancholiaXx said:
I'm curious. Wouldn't the Demo version be the original version and the album version would be the second or mastered version?
Yeah, if you want to get all technical then the correct terminology to use would be DEMO VERSION vs. ALBUM VERSION. :thumbsup:

Back