Dancing with the stars grand finale

ImWithStupid said:
I can't believe that anyone actually watched that crap.

Yep i strapped on the ole vagina and watched the final bachelor last night. Call me a sorry case of a man. Ok no scratch that, admitting is the first step to help.

tiredofwhiners said:
Yep i strapped on the ole vagina and watched the final bachelor last night. Call me a sorry case of a man. Ok no scratch that, admitting is the first step to help.

Go out now and rent anything with Steve McQueen, Charles Bronson or Lee Marvin in it and it will help you get some of your masculine dignity back.

No i think chuck norris or bruce lee or even chuck norris and bruce lee are needed here as well.

The ratings for the final show of Dancing with the Stars say that more people watched it then the Olympics...
The fact that Jerry the football player made it as far as he did say that ALOT of his fans were watching because his dancing was awful...
What that show taught me???

Not all black men can dance...

I'd flip back and forth and only watch it when Stacy Kiebler was on, just as another few million WWE fans did...

THAT is why it rated so high... all because of Stacy.

phreakwars said:
I'd flip back and forth and only watch it when Stacy Kiebler was on, just as another few million WWE fans did...

THAT is why it rated so high... all because of Stacy.

I have to say that Stacey was amazing.
I think she should have won it but Drew Lachey was good as well, I just don't think as good as Stacey.
Of the amatuers, she had the best Fringe coordination...

Lethalfind said:
I have to say that Stacey was amazing.
I think she should have won it but Drew Lachey was good as well, I just don't think as good as Stacey.
Of the amatuers, she had the best Fringe coordination...
Nah, I just wanted to see her strut her cute little ass some more.:D

phreakwars said:
Nah, I just wanted to see her strut her cute little ass some more.:D

lol, thats what I meant, the fringe on her ass...she could swing it just right.
at the risk of being labeled a lesbian, she was a gorgeous woman, amazing legs and topped off by a nice ass, beautiful hair, she had the whole package.

Back