Dec 21st 2012

airmobile101

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Well...... I'm not a Doomsday prepper. But I have 2 AR-15's, 1 Ruger Mini-14, One Ruger 22 with a banana clip, One Chinese SKS, One crappy ass Ruger P-85 9MM. And about 3000 rounds of ammo(mainly .223). My thinking is simple. I don't need a bunker,food, or water. Why? Because I have the guns thats gonna take it from you! lol So, am I the only moron that has the slightest thought about this?

incase you didnt know, the mayan calendar didnt account for leap year. so the day the world was supposed to end already happened like a year and a half ago. on a side note i am with you, i gotta lotta guns and bullets. just incase some cataclysmic event ever did happen. i have a room in my shop that im gonna turn into a prep room. but im only gonna stock up on can goods and water. i think im gonna shoot as many deer as i can this year and can all the meat. watching that show doomsday preppers didnt necessarily open my eyes to anything but it did make me think i didnt wanna be left behind. im gonna prepare myself too

i think the mayans just said f it and stopped keeping track of the calender. They probably figured oh hell that's so far away let's just stop here and call that the end of the world.

I have a few guns myself.....everyone talks about what guns they have for the Apocalypse......but nobody ever discusses food and water.......we will all die of starvation and dehydration anyway! lol

I'm going full blown, post apocalypse Zombie.. not much of a plan.. but it's a plan!

Can't have guns so if the Zombie thing don't work.. I'll be in my attic with a pocket knife if someone wants to swing by with food / beer etc..

Wasnt every computer suppose to crash when the year went to 2000? I remember I was in a aol chatroom that night and nothing happened.. 12/21/12, Ill be Christmas shopping...

Wasnt every computer suppose to crash when the year went to 2000? I remember I was in a aol chatroom that night and nothing happened.. 12/21/12, Ill be Christmas shopping...
Actually, we had problems with our work computers. The IT dept. spent half the night lining it out. lol

I have some guns to protect my family and I if something where to go down, but I don't think it will.

On a fun note, I'm having a going away party on 12-20-12, just incase! Screw it, if I'm going out, I'm going out hammered!

I just think of it as a free christmas for me this year. Hopefully everyone goes out and buys me a gift and when they don't get one from me in return I'll just say, "Hey man, thought I was gonna be dead 4 days ago.."

I'm not real worried about this whole situation. If it happens, it happens. We're all gonna die and there's no point in worrying about it. Not like I'M the only person gonna die and you'll all survive. That'd be a different scenario. And I'd be choked at all of you.

P.S. - I need a CP Piston and a Drum of Race Fuel for Christmas..