Deja'vu

Omg, that happens to me a lot of times and so it seems htat i kno wats going ot happen in htis moment next bcoz i think i have experienced it and so it happens. And when i say deja-vu, my mates or huever im wiht will be like "this has never happened before, you are so out of it".
Happens to a lot, especially lately.

It has not been scientifically provd.

One hting htat freaks me out hte most about my head is htat I can easily create fake meemories. I dont like doing it but it just happens and htose memories soon afterwards become a part of my life even hto i have never lived htem.

i get deja'vu all the time its really scary sometimes... like yea things i dont want to see that happen...... thats all im saying.. but yea.. its a gift.. and i am willing to take it so yea.. its all spiffy.....

oh I have got it a couple of times..
first I just think that it´s just me but when the situation or place sounds really familiar or if the same thing happens again, well it is deja´vu

omg i get deja'vu all the time its freaky, sometimes it scares the **** out of me because the when i saw it before, it seemed so real, whoa,its really weird :)

It happens a lot to me too. I think I dream things before I experience them. At least it's not that I have preminitions as in Charmed lol :p
When it happens it's really weird.

Have you ever had Deja'vu? Have you ever had Deja'vu? Have you ever had Deja'vu? Have you ever had Deja'vu? Have you ever had Deja'vu? Have you ever had Deja'vu?

Yeah that's how it feels =( I do have it a lot of times, which brings me to why sometimes I say "Oh my gosh! I'm ****ing psychic!". I dunno, I always get that feeling that it already has happened before. It's weird.

ALL the time.. I freak my friends out ..deja´vu is like a word that is commonly used in my vocabulary.. I always have deja´vu.. its awsum..

is anybody here watsh this show''that so raven''?i think raven got the Deja'vu things.....Deja'vu happens to us because it was our past.everyday i try to figure it,i still can't find the answer what is wrong with me and the the Deja'vu things.

sometimes ,(from my experience)if u tell ur friends what will happen to the next day,they might tell you,Hallow,how do you know this and that?are u trying to make fun or something?just freak it out........

one day,i went to the class,suddenly deja'vu comes to me.it's tell me that me and my friends are getting into trouble.My english teacher will scolded me and my friends for not finishing our homework.first i don't believe it.....but later on,it's just the same as isaw in Deja'vu experience.day after day i believe about it and my friends believe me.......cool right............hehehehehehe

ouestion:
have u tell ur friends about this thing?
do they believes what was u trying to tell?
mostly people have Deja'vu is sometimes can't remember anything,just like me.for example,u frenz is ask u to go for jogging this evening,and u say yes...but in the evening u forgot about it.............blink blink.......and ur frenz angry with you...........Be careful..!!!

if Deja'vu is coming to u suddenly,it's happen to us only once or twice a day.if' u try to remember about ur vision that u see,it's no use...u forgot it already.........duh~

most pshychologi say that it must be in your dream or ur past.....(i still can't firgure it out)

ok people,i have to go now......i want to make a research about this Deja'vu things....just give me a little time.....and make sure u tell me about ur experience of Deja'vu things.......

Ps/ use ur deja'vu with a good reason,maybe some one have a crash on you in ur vision(Deja'vu)heheheehehehehehe...........adios....amigos.....

Back