Deleting program files??

T

TigerLilyMtoo

Hello Everybody,
I have looked at the answers to the similar questions and frankly, I don't really know how similar the questions are. So in the interest of making no mistakes, I'll present my problem.
In, IE9; Internet Options; General tab, browsing history settings (browsing history w/ all boxes checked, except passwords, deleted moments before...)
New window called, Temporary Internet Files and History Settings; button option View Objects
New window called, Downloaded Program Files. The location in address bar is, Computer; OS (C:); Windows; Downloaded Program Files. I scrolled down to a file called, Software Distribution. Inside, there is a file called, Download. In there I opened another file called, 488053cdbca3231eeb22af7236d09ed.
So, here are all of these downloaded files, I guess...
(I did all of this, because my computer won't let me download a program from a disk. It keeps saying that there's an error in the temporary files. The disc has downloaded on this computer before and my friend successfully downloaded it just a bit earlier. So I'm pretty sure its my computer. I don't know if I've gone the right direction and any good advise is welcome)
...is it OK to delete this file?
I thank you in advance, for your help.
Lily
Always ~TLM2~

Continue reading...

Back