• I don't care

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeezy

All The Streetlights
Everybody knows that LP change their website right now....so is there also gonna be a new design on here?...

i hope so. i think the design here hasn't been changed ever since this site was made.

geeko said:
i hope so. i think the design here hasn't been changed ever since this site was made.

ha.
its been changed like 5 different times.

I did a banner a while back and sent it to Qwest, still no reply lol.

Maybe it would be cool if the artists on LPF, each did a banner, and then when you visited the forums, one of those banners would randomly display.

But the layout needs a update for sure. The banners are so basic, and boring, it would be interesting to see what members could come up with.

shadowfax1007 said:
ha.
its been changed like 5 different times.

I did a banner a while back and sent it to Qwest, still no reply lol.

Maybe it would be cool if the artists on LPF, each did a banner, and then when you visited the forums, one of those banners would randomly display.

But the layout needs a update for sure. The banners are so basic, and boring, it would be interesting to see what members could come up with.
He didn't reply?
Ah, I thought he had. Although it's late, I can tell you we decided not to take it in for the rotation, lol

geeko said:
and you know from being registered a day?

i have been registered here for well over a year and a half, and its made 1 major change, about 2 pretty significant ones int eh first design and about 1big one in this design

Friðbjörn said:
He didn't reply?
Ah, I thought he had. Although it's late, I can tell you we decided not to take it in for the rotation, lol

Sorry, I worded that wrong.

He replied to the original message, just didnt tell me whether it was gonna be used or not.

UnhingedMouse0 said:
Can you say Banner Competition? :p

Though I like the rest of site as it is now...

Just a change of Banners would be nice, not the whole layout.
The banners just annoy the hell out of me...

shadowfax1007 said:
Just a change of Banners would be nice, not the whole layout.
The banners just annoy the hell out of me...
Agreed. That banners are made specifically 1024x786 and higher. So people with smaller browsers (like me), or lower resolutions, you have to scroll to see the whole thing. I liked how the old banner was "infinite" or whatever. You could stretch the page and it'd keep repeating.

Brkng_Th_Hbt said:
Agreed. That banners are made specifically 1024x786 and higher. So people with smaller browsers (like me), or lower resolutions, you have to scroll to see the whole thing. I liked how the old banner was "infinite" or whatever. You could stretch the page and it'd keep repeating.

Yeah, and my screen res is higher then 1024x786, so the banner stops 3/4 of the way across my screen, it looks shocking.

Maybe we could do a poll on this? see what the users want...

^^with vbulletin software that is possible, they would probaly need to update from v3.0, which is now old (3.6 beta just released)...plus it would be alot of work probaly..

Id also like to see a change in the colors. I like the black, its easy on the eyes but the blue color gets kinda boring quickly

I personally like this new layout...but I think it would be smart if you'd made a pool asking what do we like...and later, if there's gonna be a change...pool which we like the most when the new ones are gonna be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back