Did ever

BAM

The number of members LPF was bigger then the number of guests here? LOL 'cause everytime i enter this forum i see 2 or 3 registered members and 272 guests online ...WOW (at the time i was making this thread)
I can only imagine how cool this place could be with all those poeple beeing members and have the right to post here...

This forum is kool but it can get better with more action from you "guests"

:p

I feel like i'm doing recruitment for the church...LMAO...come join the Forum people...may the music be with you brothers and sisters :cool:

Signature:
Reverend BAM :D

BAM said:
The number of members LPF was bigger then the number of guests here? LOL 'cause everytime i enter this forum i see 2 or 3 registered members and 272 guests online ...WOW (at the time i was making this thread)
I can only imagine how cool this place could be with all those poeple beeing members and have the right to post here...

This forum is kool but it can get better with more action from you "guests"

:p

I feel like i'm doing recruitment for the church...LMAO...come join the Forum people...may the music be with you brothers and sisters :cool:

Signature:
Reverend BAM :D
yeah,that's true we need more action
but how??
your thread must be interesting.....let's see it-u may post smth interesting but if the members don't like it they can skip it...that's the problem
and smth mo0re-the chat is almost all the time empty.....well,we need to solve these things... :thumbsup:

Actually I think a large number of the 'guests' you see online are search engine bots. The other day I saw over 500 guests online, they can't possibly all have been real people. :/

It seems to be a really high number and it's false. We were having this discussion in this thread http://www.linkinparkforums.com/showthread.php?t=7750 a while ago, and Suicide_King confirmed that 90% of the guests are actually yahoo bots. I guess they crawl the internet for results for seach engines ^.^ It would be wonderful if there really were that many people though lol.

Approximatly 50% of guest online at certian times are bots. Alot of the guest are real people, but they come here just to look at one thread and then they are gone. I browse alot of forums with out registering.

Back