Dirt Bikes

DuneRipper

View attachment 361Anybody else on the evil 2 wheel side here also? My cr250 is pretty much the opposite of my 450 in every aspect except making me smile and rippin!

Attachments

• downsized_0325021841.jpg
    downsized_0325021841.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 15
IT490..ahh..an old 2t hot rod haha, trials bikes look like fun to me. Theres some crazy 70 yr old man who manages our trials/bike trails in the area and he makes and rides some gnarly stuff for his age!

IT490..ahh..an old 2t hot rod haha, trials bikes look like fun to me. Theres some crazy 70 yr old man who manages our trials/bike trails in the area and he makes and rides some gnarly stuff for his age!
age has nothing to do with it !! LOL

How do you like that 250 Tim? I've been looking for a KX250F for ever.. every time one comes up though I always dither on the is 250 too small for my 200lb (ish) arse.. I know I don't want a 450... too old and not good enough rider to enjoy that..I've got my heavy old XR400 for the big thumper side... those 250's look fun!

Love Husky's too.. class bikes!

I have a pitbike... She sits on a 5 gallon bucket and pouts because she's the stepchild of my toys. I don't even really want her, I only got her because my neighbor is a douche bag. So this summer I'm building a mini track on the property line. If he didn't like the fires and beer drinking last year, he's really not going to be happy this year.

I'd post a pic but she's not even worth looking at... Matter of fact.. I'm going down to the shop and taking the bucket away, she can lay on the concrete... Stupid pitbike.

How do you like that 250 Tim? I've been looking for a KX250F for ever.. every time one comes up though I always dither on the is 250 too small for my 200lb (ish) arse.. I know I don't want a 450... too old and not good enough rider to enjoy that..I've got my heavy old XR400 for the big thumper side... those 250's look fun!

Love Husky's too.. class bikes!
Well....... Its a good bike, kinda lacks in the low end dept. when it comes to lugging it,but plenty of people told me thats just a 250 in general. So I need to maybe run a smaller from sprocket to see if that helps. That Husky is built well. I was dead set on a YZ250F, but the Yamaha dealer wouldn't come off there high horse. That Husky actually has some end **** on it compared to alot of bikes out there at the same price.

Back