Do me a ****ing favor

thekid65

I am not, nor will not, ever be a paying/supporting member of this site. If ya dissagree with something I post.. thats cool. But do me a favor, will ya? If yer gonna neg rep me, at least have the balls to sign your name...or better yet, if you dissagree with me.. how about posting your counter argument in the actual ****ing thread?? Wow.. what a ****ing concept.. posting a counter argument in the thread in a DEBATE forum. I dont give a flying **** about your neg-rep points, I do enjoy a good debate..but not with this type of bullshit:

passive aggressive shmuck with no balls to debate so I gotta say this with neg-rep said:
yes, they do, they are a symbol of the united states military, this bitch can get banged all she wants (i'd do her) but she discraced the uniform and should be DD'd from the military

Best Damn debate forum my ass.......

thekid65 said:
I am not, nor will not, ever be a paying/supporting member of this site. If ya dissagree with something I post.. thats cool. But do me a favor, will ya? If yer gonna neg rep me, at least have the balls to sign your name...or better yet, if you dissagree with me.. how about posting your counter argument in the actual ****ing thread?? Wow.. what a ****ing concept.. posting a counter argument in the thread in a DEBATE forum. I dont give a flying **** about your neg-rep points, I do enjoy a good debate..but not with this type of bullshit:

lol, i shoulda spell checked that, ah well, not like it went to someone important.

in case your feeble little mind didn't catch it by now, i gave you that rep, i didn't feel like posting a reply becouse the point had been made by others several times and i'd be repeating what they said. i did however say that to you in the rep so that you wouldn't feel that i had just rep-raped you for no reason (i'm sure you'd have bitched about that as well) and if i had put in my name you'd have bitched about it too, you'd just be bitching at ME. face it, you're just pissed becouse i gave you bad rep and you think you don't deserve it.

so there is your reply

~M (YES! It was ME I did IT!!) 60

What a whiny little bitch.

Anonymity rocks!

You do realize the more you bitch, the more people will neg rep you? Like what I am about to do.

msixty said:
in case your feeble little mind didn't catch it by now, i gave you that rep, i didn't feel like posting a reply becouse the point had been made by others several times and i'd be repeating what they said. i did however say that to you in the rep so that you wouldn't feel that i had just rep-raped you for no reason (i'm sure you'd have bitched about that as well) and if i had put in my name you'd have bitched about it too, you'd just be bitching at ME. face it, you're just pissed becouse i gave you bad rep and you think you don't deserve it.

Anonymous said:
What a whiny little bitch.

Anonymity rocks!

You do realize the more you bitch, the more people will neg rep you? Like what I am about to do.

Neither one of you gets it, do ya. The rep doesnt matter. But the method of debating through rep is pretty ****ing weak. Especially from "The Best Damned Debate Forum"

I would have liked to have heard your opinion on why you think that dog-tags represent an on duty serviceman/woman, msixty. I dont believe that topic was addressed in the thread.

thekid65 said:
Neither one of you gets it, do ya. The rep doesnt matter. But the method of debating through rep is pretty ****ing weak. Especially from "The Best Damned Debate Forum"

I would have liked to have heard your opinion on why you think that dog-tags represent an on duty serviceman/woman, msixty. I dont believe that topic was addressed in the thread.

for starters, you knew damn well it was me who gave the rep, it tells you, look under 'posted by' it's right before the messege, AND IT HAS MY NAME! well, my screen name, my real name is too long.

also, the fact that ANY part of the uniform represents the military, and you are to only wear in on duty, and never in such a fashion, was adressed, so i was trying to avoid re-posting things others have said, if the point was made, no need to keep bringing it up kinda thing

M60's explanation sounds pretty reasonable to me, Kid.

He felt his argument on the thread would be redundant. He also said he didn't want you to think he was bad repping you for the hell of it.

Rep comes in handy when you want to leave a quick little diddly like "LMAO!" for an author but don't want to muck up a thread with junk.

M60- I think only mods, premies, and pioneers can see who repped them. Regular users can't. They just see your message.

His argument was about dogtags (according to his rep comment) which wasnt brought up in the thread at all.

Msixty said:
i replied about tags, happy? :D

Oh tag. New topic.

Manhunt: glorified tag or a game in its own right? Debate.

Yeah..I'm tired...HAHA HAVE AT THEE WITH MY INCOHERENCE!

Oi..I need another beer.

I think just about everybody dose that kid. Why post something you wrote in the rep box? It makes no sense. You already got the message.

snafu said:
I think just about everybody dose that kid. Why post something you wrote in the rep box? It makes no sense. You already got the message.
Because he is a sniveling *****.

thekid65 said:

This is not ONLY the Best Damn Debate Forum, it's other things as well, as you would have known if you'd taken any time to snoop some threads prior to diving in.

Baby Boy sees floaty toys and jumps into the pool, then suddenly "WHAAAAAA! Nobody Told me about the Sharks and bitey things!!!"

Next time, reconnaissance. Learn about that.

And you DO care about the neg rep. You care a lot.
If you didn't care?

You wouldn't have even mentioned it.

Back