Do u like club - electronic music?

mad_gurlie

Like David Guetta, Paul Oakenfold, Orbital, Tiesto, ATB, DJ Pagal, John Digweed, DJ Optik ... I really enjoy the **** me I'm Famous album! You must listen it! A song was soundtrack for Victoria's Secret Fashion Show last year, on december the 6... I like the way you moveee!! :)) Victoria's Secret Rullz!!!!!

Also, Paul Oakenfold - Steady ready Go was soundtrack for Collateral. I luv this song! c'ya

I dont like it when im at home, but guess where I do like it........... at god damn clubs

The music is intoxicating when ur drunk or on pills and sometimes I enjoy it home just depends, if I put my system up loud enough its great and I excersise to it.

Ah I only like a bit of it, cause it gets kinda repedetive after a while, y'know?
but Electronic rock is friggin awesome
Nine inch nails and panic at the disco<3

Sygy said:
looks like matt has an admirer *nugde nudge wink wink*

omg. is panic and nin electronic? if they are then i love that kinda of music

Well they use electronic stuff for their music.. so yeah.. ..

But anyway.. Electronic is techno.. thing..

Yeah ... Vodoo People video is awesome... and the song too... I like Prodigy very much...You hear me [x3]
Up, up and away in my beautiful my beautiful
Up, up and away in my beautiful my beautiful balloon [x2]
Now get out!

Gimme
Give me a ride!

Anyway .. Prodigy is techno!!!!!! rock-techno

Tiesto is the best....his music is so great to chill out....you can just relax...

finally .. somebody who heard about Tiesto ... Did u listen the concert Live in Disney Land... it has 1 hr 1/2... and it's awesone... you can travel the world but you can't run away from the person you are...

Back