Don't use a font size higher than 3 in Your Sig

Jeezy

All The Streetlights
It's just annoying and it doesn't look good at all...
if you don't stick to that your sig will be deleted...
same with sigs that are above the average size

wow gonna all of a sudden start following rules around here i bet 99% of oversize sigs won't be fixed. Cause its been a long time since I have ever see the its to big image that use to be used...o well...whatever

It's just annoying and it doesn't look good at all...
if you don't stick to that your sig will be deleted...
same with sigs that are above the average size
Having a sig size greater that three is fine if they dont have an image.

what isnt ok is if someone goes:

THIS
SIG
IS
BIG
FOR
NO
REASON
!
!
!

sigs just have to be reasonable looking.

So...if we aren't allowed to use sizes over 3 in our sig...why make it a choice?

oh...why make it a choice?..do you think any of the mods on here can change that...it's just the standard editor that you create your sig in.

what's up with the stupid questions nowadays?

Know this may seem kind of pointless, and as far as this issue goes doesn't really solve anything, but might it be possible to bundle the rules and guidelines posts or previous relevant stickies and make that an initial message that all New Members signing up get? Stickies, as said, only work generally if people bother to read them anyway, and while they could also overlook this 'introductory' message at least if they were sent this outright before they even post hello they can't come back later and say they weren't informed.
Just a thought.

JT just got burned. Haha at Azem, interesting observation. Maybe we should start enforcing sig sizes by deleting their sigs and replacing their sigs with
70ce013d178cfa9cd27ee9554ef64cba.gif

Just like Vash said they would do in that thread mentioned previously.

JT just got burned. Haha at Azem, interesting observation. Maybe we should start enforcing sig sizes by deleting their sigs and replacing their sigs with
70ce013d178cfa9cd27ee9554ef64cba.gif

Just like Vash said they would do in that thread mentioned previously.

Stop trying to encourage enforcement,it makes me wanna stick to posting on sherdog even more...at least name the damn rule after me

^
Just out of curiosity are you quoting and stalking me today?
Well, we probs won't name the rule after you but we'll make you a cause for the enforcement of the rule. If that's okay with you. JT and then I do think Jeezy had a role in the big text sizes, and me of course, to piss everyone's eyes off with red instead of dull white...to make that a rule. Your texts was really annoying as well it was like
Firehawk

stole

my

virginity

or something like that. Hahahaha.

Back