Drum Solo (Finally)

can somebody make this thread go away...people don't read the rest of it, and old news becomes stale

I dont get why blocking threads is such a big deal in here. I mean its not like it makes the thread 'go away' as you said. The thread still stays there taking up space.

it'sjust the whole thing where I see (and maybe others too) that there's a new post in a thread, so you go to see what it is, and it's just someone else agreeing with what's already been said over and over...i'm just tired of it...

do we REALLY need everyone else confirming the fact that Rob's been doing the drum solo for a while before this thread even started? just seems to be another form of post-whoring...racking up the number of posts that you've done, whether they're worthwhile or not....

Trust me dude, there is no need to flame this. Someone may bring up something important about his solos (dont ask me what lol) But, this thread could be dedicated to his solos.

yes, i agree that this thread can be dedicated to his solos, but does it need to be filled with everyone agreeing that it's been done before?

i agree, it'e been done

lol. yeah, he's already done them before.

yeah, he's done them.

he did one at my show

i agree, it'e been done

yeah, he's done them.

he did one at my show

i agree, it'e been done

yeah, he's done them.

he did one at my show

i agree, it'e been done

yeah, he's done them.

he did one at my show

i agree, it'e been done

yeah, he's done them.

he did one at my show

i agree, it'e been done

yeah, he's done them.

he did one at my show

Im not being a post whore, to be honest, i couldnt care less if i had 20post or 20,000 posts. makes no difference to me, im not aiming to become a mod on here or anything. I know they tell you to search before you make a new thread, but if typed in drum solo, id get about 30threads, each with the word drum or solo appearing at somepoint, and i dont have the time to go looking thru them wondering if one post amoung many actualy talked about what i was doing.

The reason i made this thread is acuse months ago, i remember when LP announced that there would infact be a few guitar solos on the MTM, a few people raised the question "what about drums" and the answer was "there will be NO drum solos", so when one suddenly appears on youtube as the newest added video, and ive not heard of it anywher else, i thought id tell those few who wanted to see one it was there, and i provided a link for them to watch.

Also, when you said you're fed up of wasting time with repeated threads, it takes less than a second to click 'back' and ignore it.

Back