Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
2005 TRX450R PARTOUT:

ENGINE:

RIGHT CASE : $125

COMPLETE CLUTCH(NEW FIBERS) $50.00-------------------BASKET GROOVED

TRANNY GEARS: GEARS/DRUM/SHIFT FORKS $100.00
HEAD: $150
CAM: Hotcams STAGE 1: $85.00<------- WRONG........ SORRY! ITS A 04-05 HRC CAM($75.00)---PENDING PAYMENT
CRANK: HOTRODS STANDARD CRANK $75.00
VALVE COVER: $15.00
SHIFTER: $15.00
STATOR COVER: $20.00
CLUTCH COVER: $20.00----------- HAVE TWO OF THEM
CAM TOWER: $25.00--------------------------------------PENDING PAYMENT

FRAME WITH TITLE(NO LIEN) $200.00
SUB FRAME: $75.00
FRONT SHOCKS: $145.00--------------------PENDING PAYMENT
REAR SHOCK:$25.00
SWINGER:$35.00
AXLE CARRIER:$45.00
BRAKE STAY: $15.00
REAR HUBS: $20.00
REAR SPROCKET: $3.00
COMPLETE REARBRAKE CALIPER/MASTER(BOLT AND GO)$75.00------ HAS MOOSE EBRAKE BLOCKOFF.
DIRTWORKS ALUMINUM AIRBOX: $75.00
CARB: $40.00
CARB BOOT: $3.00
SEAT:$45.00
STOCK A-ARMS WITH TIE TODS------ $65.00-----------------PENDING PAYMENT
STEERING STEM/ HANDLE BAR CLAMP: $35.00
STEERING STEM FRAME MOUNT:$5.00
RADIATOR: $40.00
RADIATOR FAN: $25.00
RADIATOR HOSES $5.00
COIL: $15.00
CDI: $15.00
WIRING HARNESS: $25.00
COMPLETE SET OF TIRES AND WHEELS(WILL NOT SHIP) $125.00
ROSSIER EXHAUST: $175.00------------------------SELLER BACKED OUT------AVAILIBLE
PRM GRAB BAR: $40.00-------------BENT($25.00)
AC RACING FRAME SKID:$25.00
PRO TAPER HANDLE BARS: $40(INCLUDES ODI LOCK ON GRIPS)
THROTTLE WITH CABLE: $60.00
GPR STABILIZER: $150.00(TOP MOUNT)

06+ taillight......... Make an offer
06+ headlight........ Make an offer
06+ head..... Needs new valves....... Make an offer
06+ er right case......... Make an offer
06+ cylinder................ Make an offer
06+ inner clutch cover........ Make an offer
^^^^^^^^ pretty much a trashed engine

06 ER FRAME....... NO TITLE, MAKE OFFER
RADIATOR...... MAKE OFFER
COUPLE OF 06+ FANS
SWITCH KEYS

Only gonna ship to lower 48 states with the exception of Canada if its a small enough item. PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. I'm somewhat firm on my prices. If you don't like my price, then please move along and check back at a later date. ATTENTION!!!!! The price will increase or decrease depending on shape and function. I DO NOT SELL JUNK! As for Paypal........... DO NOT EXPECT ME TO EAT THE FEE! You either have a little faith in god and gift it to me, or eat the fee!!!!!!! I think my feedback speaks for itself. If an item isn't listed, please ask. I got plenty of parts and I have to move this stuff out for the next bike. My paypal addy is.........: ruark4u@yahoo.com I accept check or money order also.

Do not knock me on FEEDBACK if something isn't right! You contact me directly and I will try to resolve it.If it cannot be resolved, I will refund you once I receive my item back. No questions asked. It just makes everything easier if both parties work together instead of screwing each other.

Anyways........... located in Hillsboro, MO. ST.LOUIS peeps more than welcome to come and pick up to save on shipping.
Message or text............ 636-232-1157
Tim

I need some stuff for my 07....

tie rods
black front / rear bumper
sub frame
antivibe set up for my houser stem. Need to replace mine since it's bent and all ****ed up

If you dont have parts for my 07, no worries :) Glad to see you're on this forum!

I need some stuff for my 07....

tie rods
black front / rear bumper
sub frame
antivibe set up for my houser stem. Need to replace mine since it's bent and all ****ed up

If you dont have parts for my 07, no worries :) Glad to see you're on this forum!
I'll have to dig around. Too be honest, I haven't been on many forums as of late. Only FB.

awesome, can you hang on the sub frame for me? I have paypal funds ready for ya. Lmk if you can find other things. I might even need to buy a arms from ya too cuz my ball joints are fishy too.

Can i see pics of it? IT has a battery bracket right? cuz that's what i need lol. the previous partout i had going, the sub frame didnt even have a battery bracket. i found it odd. lol

they look used but good shape. How's the ball joint? find tie rods yet?

I think i'm interested. Give me a price shipped to 04345 and I'll let you know if i have enough in paypal. If not, i'll have to wait for more funds.

Is the frame still available? My 07 trx450 frame is pretty much beyond repair. I think that I can make the 05 frame work, unless I am lucky enough for you to have an 07 frame? :) Thanks.

Back