Earth shattering announcement

de kannibaal

Yes, I am delighted to spread some excitement in your otherwise banal and rudimentary proletarian lives, and have decided to start this thread in order to declare an earth shattering announcement that will change the way you all think.

Those of you that have taken the time after having been bestowed the privelege of having known me in my short time here will be fully cognizant to what I allude to.

This ground breaking announcement will take place shortly.

I suggest you stay tuned at the edge of your seats and wait to see how your lives will change.

de kannibaal said:
Builder, you of all people will be most intrigued. Shame you are such a cynic. Life is lived best positive.

You posted it in the wrong forum.

I'm not even slightly intrigued by most of your dribble.

I read your posts in the hope that I might get the odd chuckle. ;)

Someone please tell me that Bob has not sold the site to this person, this is THE only thing he could say that I would give much regard too...unless he of course was moving in next door...

No, the real announcement is De Kannibaal is your new moderator, and I am retiring, he is the all time brawl hall callout champ and will take my position as the people's moderator with great confidence and pride.:rolleyes:

builder said:
You posted it in the wrong forum.

I'm not even slightly intrigued by most of your dribble.

I read your posts in the hope that I might get the odd chuckle. ;)

Builder, I know it is hard to accept when a true alpha arrives on your shores and steals your thunder to your detriment, but I think it is time that you lighten up and just learn from me, improve yourself and become a better person from the experience of knowing me.

This kind of pettiness only enhances the aura which surrounds me, the mercurial brilliance that you have all had the privelege of being bestowed upon you.

Don't hate me, love me.

I am like a forum Jesus Christ. I love you all equally.

Well, I'm off to play some poker on Bodog while your changing the whole internet as we know it, page me when you finally get to it, I have other forums on the internet to manage this evening.

**** it, I'm gonna go pay the suckage a visit for a bit.

The unholy army needs me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladies & gentlemen, I know how important and exciting this has become to you and if you had even an inkling on how I am practically exploding in anticipation to share this mind blowing announcement!

Phreakwars, I accept your offer of a mod position. I shall endeavour to populate the site with urbane and superior content at all times and torture those mercilessly that dont cut the muster. Please keep me in stealth mode for now, my inbox is busy enough as it is without me being labelled official moderator and it is best you keep my current status as unpaid so I am not detracted from my mandate.

LF, of course you want me to move in next door to you, with the revelations of my disclosure on mt thread about my best friend's wife, you are intrigued and want in the action. Of course. Shall I quote Noam Chomsky as my massive shaft brings you to realms of pleasure you have never known in your existence?

After our political epiphany in the shoutbox, I don't blame you for falling in love wiht me. I am completely irresistable, I know. It is a curse, if you only had an idea of how I suffer due to my ultra handsome looks.

Hamza, allah-u-akhbar. The glorious prophet mohammed would give up his 99 virgins bestowed upon him by Allah just to get some minutae of this earth shattering announcement with potentially global ramifications. This is bigger than if Sheikh Yasin were to rise from the dead and smite the terrorist state Israel from the Earth is a deadly act of evisceration.

To my fellow members at GF, I assure you that we will all revel in delight in the near future when I drop my bomb. Stay tuned, may the road rise to meet you all.

builder said:
You're an idiot.

Builder, I understand you mate, I truly do, and jealousy is a difficult emotion for any man to deal with at the best of times.

It can't be pleasant for you to be witness to the arrival of such a magnificent and equisite forum celebrity such as myself on these fair shores, when you have been busy lifting your leg and marking your territory for so long.

But my scent is stronger and I am naturally better hung and it is inevitable that I take the place over.

I am not restrained by you messing with my user status and needing to panel flame me, someone of my esteemed calibre must live daily with the petty jealousies of those around me.

But like Jesus Christ himself, I forgive you, and I love you Builder. You can't make me hate you, I am about good.

Lethalfind said:
Its an odd and frightening moment when you and I agree...

That was a randy PM you sent me LF, and no, I have no objections if you keep that gun under your pillow as we make love, it will add to the orgasmic excitement.

Back