Email by Windows Live

DaMan

- is this legit?        <span>
<i>
<span><span><i><b>Hotmail has discovered series of illegal attempts on your Account from a bad IP Location and will shut down your account as it has been flagged as a spam account. You are to fill the form below by clicking on the reply-to button on your page,
Filling the Correct Information Carefully</b></i><i><b><span>.</span></b></i></span></span></i>
</span><span><span><span><i><span>

Full Name: .............................
User name: .............................
Password: ..............................
Reconfirm Password: ..............
Alternative Email:....................
Password:............................
Date Of Birth.........................
Country.................................
</span></i></span></span></span>

<span style="font-weight:bold">This back up is necessary for update and to avoid blocking of your account. If you do not respond to this message. you will lose your account permanently.

Thank you for your usual co-operation. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Member Service Team</span>.

This assumes a reasonable growth rate.<span> </span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span>Microsoft</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span>
</span>respects your privacy. To learn more, please read our online<span> </span>
<span>Privacy Statement</span>.
For more information or for general questions regarding your e-mail account, please visit<span>
</span>
<span>Windows Live Hotmail Help</span>.
<span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span>Microsoft Corporation</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span>,<span>
</span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span>One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span>
</span>© 2009<span> </span><span>Microsoft Corporation</span>. All rights reserved

View this thread

Back