Who do u think won this battle

• Eminem

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Pheonix791989

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LP Lager

It seems that this Pheonix person thinks they can outdo eminem.....lets see about that...im calling u out eminem and pheonix...to write in 1 paragraph their purpose in this forum...pheonix has agreed im calling u out eminem...PEOPLE OF THE FORUM WITNESS AS BOTH OF THE MOST POWERFUL MEMBERS FACE OFF and its hosted by me the weakest member...u guys be the judges.

Pheonix must agree to commence the battle..

i agree because I wont ever back down from a challange but I am really calling you out Lager. i want to see what you can do not what eminem can do.

What is up with you Lager?! Is your job to just be annoying? Stop wasting everyone's time, it's very simple what their purpose is on here. I'm going to agree with Phi, I want to see what YOU can do. All I see you doing is critizing other people's works and writing one story that was sick. Do something useful for a change.

ok no offence to you eminem, i will gladly take you on as a challenge but as of right now I am refusing to battle against any one unless I get you Lager. I want to see what you can do and your style of writing and what lack of imagination you have, but apparently you are just a waste of my time.

so its about the puropse of us on the forums, ok I can deal with that. here it is

It dosen't matter what happens in the end, because on LPF, I know it will be someplace where I am always going to feel accepted no matter who or what happens on the site. I feel that it is my job on LPF to help people spread the word about LP because LP reaches everyone all around the world and no matter your age group, I feel like I am here on LPF to introduce my friends to a new type of music and to help new listeners continue their growth in their love of LP. I also feel that as an elite member it is my job to be helpful to the new members and to help others learn how to navigate the site. Also with the fan fiction site, it helps me grow as a writer and have other people share their thoughts and views on fiction. I also think that it is one of my jobs to uphold the rules in all of the parts of the sites. With the many members threads, including the Delson-shrine, that I try to help show that the Linkin park boys are just as human as we are. This is a site for making friends with one thing in common, LP, and that no matter our differences or opnions we respect one another in the name of LP. So its my job to hold up that respect for all of the members and not just myself, that is my job and purpose to uphold the love and respect for all things LP

^Great job Pheonix

LP_Lager your still pretty new, so im not gonna say anything exsept that calling out Pheonix and eminem to point out their purpose on this forum is not needed.

The comedic representation provided by my posts produce imaginative worlds that cease to exist until they are unleashed on this forum. My creative ideas posted on this forum enable me to compose writing that advances into an much appreciated elaborative form appealing to a larger audience as my sporadiic thoughts shift from its crude form to reach to the mass diverse audience of Linkin Park's fanbase. In times of rejection and uncertainty I am compelled with an urge to return to a place of acceptance and hospitality. My material is a just and descriptive depiction of myself and what I choose to represent. The "Threads" provided to the LPF members allow all the influenced fans of Linkin Park to participate in an effort to uphold such musicians so that their support will allow these artists to excel in their field of artisitc expression. I have a name, I am a somebody, I have my space... I have advanced from the frivolous parodies of Shady Chronicles to enter the steep and eerie path of the Yellow Brick Road..It seems Like Eminem until I am serious will I get the respect I deserve

My thirst for growth increases as my stories appeal to the audiences and compells me to to excel.

hey nice one eminem. pretty good. I aplaude your work. you sure do use alot of fancy words but that isnt really my style but it suits you fine.

Wow... um all I ever wanted to do was write. I mean like I said I don't have the best spelling and grammar... but, yeah LPF is the only place where I didn't get yelled at for having such crappy work. Its what someone told me on a certain site I won't name... and fanfiction.net, but they don't have band stories.

People post for the Lyrical Genius Eminem or THE Thoughtful CREATIVE PHEONIX.....may the best writer win

So people who won??????

People start postin!!!!!!!

Ill tell ya what....i promise to leev u guys alone if u vote now and fairly...

859dd8abf4199ac25782b0bdd8f6bc0e.jpg