Equalizer Settings For Listening To LP??

shadowfax1007

[I Bleed It Out]
i know this is a weird topic, but what setting do you guyz have your equalizer in Windows Media Player, set to when your are listening to LP?

im trying to find a really good setting, to give the music a boost, caus i dont have my speaker system hooked up to my pc, its in my room, so my music sounds dull with my headphones

any ideas?

For LP I turn on the SRS WOW effect and keep it at normal...on my speakers I have the treble all the way up.

For FM (RTN and it's instrumental) I turn off all effects and turn the bass all the way up. This usually ends up in 1. Neighbors complaining, 2. Parents complaining, 3. Policemen calling/coming to my front door

i used the presets in WMP, but i didnt like them,

im currently using this setting, and it sounds alright

Attachments

• settings.gif
    settings.gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 329
on iTunes like if you want the intruments to stanp just a teeny bit use the dance setting and if you wanna hear like the piano put it on the piano setting and raise ue dicibel count to .5.

I always use a lot of bass boost with pretty much everything that I listen to. For certain songs I might have to vary it, but not an any LP songs that I know of. Well iTunes bass boost setting really sucks, so I manually raise the boost a bit higher to my liking. I guess it just really depends on how you like your music.

Here's what I think is the best configuration, in my opinion. For anyone new to the Equalizer, the left side is for bass, middle is mid, right is treble. If you'd like your bass to stick out more, lower the 250 frequency, and raise the 60 frequency.

Attachments

• LinkinPark EQ.JPG
    LinkinPark EQ.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 99
Last edited by a moderator:
Back