Europe 07 Tour: Leave Out All the Rest / The Little Things Give You Away (Live)

Hahninator

"Okay guys! I just watched the show with Linkin Park in Copenhagen and you know what they played? Leave Out All The Rest and The Little Things Give You Away. You know who played guitar with Brad in Leave Out All The Rest? Phoenix! You know who sang the third vocal in the last chorus of Little Things? Phoenix!? Phoenix SANG and PLAYED guitar and they played TWO NEW songs for the first time, it was awesome."

World debuts of these two songs live - holy crap WOW.

Can't wait for a rip of this. Hopefully some videos on YouTube show up tomorrow. We'll get good quality mp3s for sure on the 27th from Hamburg....

*so surprised*

"Okay guys! I just watched the show with Linkin Park in Copenhagen and you know what they played? Leave Out All The Rest and The Little Things Give You Away. You know who played guitar with Brad in Leave Out All The Rest? Phoenix! You know who sang the third vocal in the last chorus of Little Things? Phoenix!? Phoenix SANG and PLAYED guitar and they played TWO NEW songs for the first time, it was awesome."

Can't wait for a rip of this. Hopefully some videos on YouTube show up tomorrow. We'll get good quality mp3s for sure on the 27th from Hamburg....

*so surprised*

I hope you are right with that.

I hope they also play those songs in Hamburg....I can't wait to be there...

Awesome, so where did these songs show up on the setlist. And wow at Phoenix singing. :eek: Hope this ain't bullshit, lol.

Can't wait to hear these live. :D Who played bass in that case?

*so surprised*
Thanks For The info mate :) :p

Awesome, so where did these songs show up on the setlist. And wow at Phoenix singing. :eek: Hope this ain't bullshit, lol.

That's a good question haha :p

looks like phoenix is much better than most people expected
We all knew Phoenix had something magic in him that he didn't show that much... Well I knew anyway.. So I'm not that surprised. ;)

Maybe Mike?lol
This is so ****ing awesome!!!
I so hope they're also gonna play these songs live this Monday on Pinkpop!
That would be so awesome!
Phoenix singing:eek: Can't wait to hear it!
Aargh let it be Monday i wanna hear it!!!:D
Does this maybe mean the setlist is completely changing and we can hear other old songs live?

Maybe Mike?lol
This is so ****ing awesome!!!
I so hope they're also gonna play these songs live this Monday on Pinkpop!
That would be so awesome!
Phoenix singing:eek: Can't wait to hear it!
Aargh let it be Monday i wanna hear it!!!:D
Does this maybe mean the setlist is completely changing and we can hear other old songs live?

That would be cool if they played them on Monday. :D

I'm guessing though that the setlist is probably the same except with those two songs now in it.

haha, that's awesome
we always knew Phoenix had talent to play and do more than just bass, so...

but yeah Joe could play bass...I mean he does play guitar
which has made me wonder...why doesn' Joe just play some guitar live. seems always something else to do for Mike lol

what about JOE, they seem to have forgotten the bloke, give him a singing part too!

wow i want video of this,phoenix singing, iv never really seen him sing ever, live or wherever, this shoudl be good!

Back