File contains virus and been removed

DaMan

<span>File contains virus and been removed-I receive this message every time I try to download a file from any site. A few days ago the Microsoft Security Essentials automatic update of virus database stopped working
<span> </span><span> </span>. I tried to download the update from Microsoft but I received the same "file contains virus" message. I eventually downloaded it from another computer<span> 
</span>and run it on my computer. I scanned my computer even with Microsoft safety scanner, but no virus found. I still can't download any file. What should I do?</span>
<span>File contains virus and been removed-I receive this message every time I try to download a file from any site. A few days ago the Microsoft Security Essentials automatic update of virus database stopped working
<span> </span><span> </span>. I tried to download the update from Microsoft but I received the same "file contains virus" message. I eventually downloaded it from another computer<span> 
</span>and run it on my computer. I scanned my computer even with Microsoft safety scanner, but no virus found. I still can't download any file. What should I do?</span>

View this thread

Back