Fire!

DPCones

Show your SOBE bomb pics! Just missed getting the top of this one. It was a good one!

198925_1010884122413_1534304342_30023931-1.jpg

Urban Dictionary -

A sobe bottle that is filled with gasoline and the cap securely place on the top of the bottle. When placed in a fire pit, the pressure builds up in the bottles while the liquid turns to vapor. When the pressure reaches the point of shooting the cap off in the air the gas vapor lights on fire and explodes with a boom."

Urban Dictionary -

A sobe bottle that is filled with gasoline and the cap securely place on the top of the bottle. When placed in a fire pit, the pressure builds up in the bottles while the liquid turns to vapor. When the pressure reaches the point of shooting the cap off in the air the gas vapor lights on fire and explodes with a boom."

Holy **** there is actually a definition for it......

They have started getting rid of the glass sobe bottles in my area. So we do the old beer bottle with a hole in the cap or a captain morgan handle works well!!!

nice! how long till the sheriff showed up dan? lol reminds me of a glamis trip a few years back where me and a buddy decided to make a sobe bomb at 2 AM. right after we throw it in the fire, sheriff shows up to tell us to turn the music down and the thing flippin explodes. he wasn't very happy...

nice! how long till the sheriff showed up dan? lol reminds me of a glamis trip a few years back where me and a buddy decided to make a sobe bomb at 2 AM. right after we throw it in the fire, sheriff shows up to tell us to turn the music down and the thing flippin explodes. he wasn't very happy...

thats awesome beautiful picture in my head

We have actually gotten to the point of making our own. 4" round tube about 2' tall, weld ends on them and jam wooden dowels in the top. Works great and you dont have to worry about glass. A buddy actually welded 8 of these in a circle ring. Go through a lot of gas but man is fun!

we have never got caught believe it or not. I'm kinda surprised my self. Jager bottles work pretty good since sobe stopped the glass ones

Do you put it in before you start the fire? How full do you fill the bottle? How big of hole in the cap?

Not to wave the ***** card or anything but what if the bottle tips?

These were blowing off right, left and everywhere out at Little Sahara in ut over easter! It was like chasing a herd of antelope for the rangers. I've always used beer bottles, filled to the neck with a 1/16" hole in the cap screwed tight. Makes a loud jet noise with a tall jet flame that lasts up to 30 seconds or so. Probably done 50 of em that way.

You just walk up and set it in the fire Phantom! If it tips, just don't stand in front of it.

These were blowing off right, left and everywhere out at Little Sahara in ut over easter! It was like chasing a herd of antelope for the rangers. I've always used beer bottles, filled to the neck with a 1/16" hole in the cap screwed tight. Makes a loud jet noise with a tall jet flame that lasts up to 30 seconds or so. Probably done 50 of em that way.

You just walk up and set it in the fire Phantom! If it tips, just don't stand in front of it.

That cracks me up....

I know in GLamis and Dumont they are really coming down hard on people making them. A lot of people dont poke a hole and you get a big glass explosion.

They get you for all kinds of stuff from making an explosive device to glass bottle at the dunes to whatever. they make crap up sometimes.

Back