First FM Video Confirmed, maybe not Single

Hahninator

Yes, ladies and gentlemen...

Believe Me is confirmed to be the first FM Video. It was already shot and is done :D
However, it is NOT confirmed to be the first single of the album.

"According to Video Static Laurent Briet directed Fort Minor's first video, "Believe Me."" Aww poor Hahny didn't get to shoot it >_<

Recently on the FM Boards, Mike Shinoda said this:
"that thing about "believe me" being the 1st single was a mistake. obviously, remember the name and petrified are already out there. it's cool having a bio on the site...it kinda spells out what the project is about."

Very confusing. I say Mike didn't really handle this situation right. Should have only leaked Petrified, then let RTN be the single and make a video for that, then do Believe Me + video then just Petrified for the 3rd single. I remember when I went nuts hearing RTN for the first time: I love it that much lol.

SOURCES: LPFUSE, VIDEO STATIC

Peace.

That's cool. Any news on when it'll be available? Or are we gonna have to wait until after the album comes out?

Not to be bitchy or anything, but for quotations inside quotations you should put single ones. (sorry it sorta bothered me plus we just did a that in English class lol)

yay! video time! too bad Mr. Hahn didn't do it though...his video's are the shiznit! hehe. I'm still confused about what the first single is gonna be. I guess it's RTN, 'cause alot of people already seem to know that one and stuff, plus it was the first to be leaked, i think. but whatever. wait...wasn't RTN played on a radio station once too? *confused*

Yep both RTN and Petrified were played on the radio station KROQ in LA. RTN was played in some places around the nation though too.

cool here in florida i havent jack from the rising tied would they play it on rock or rap station and i dont know the station ill look at for you people ill try to record the dj talking or somin

Damnit!!! ARGG... *Angry* No Mr.Hahn. Then this video is going to suck. LOL

I mean without Mr.Hahn in LP their MV's wouldn't be all awesome. So basically not only is this a Rap Video but not directed by Mr.Hahn. Two negatives equal a positive. So whatever, as long as the song is good I don't give a rats ass about the video. :D

TEcHNO said:
Yay! The first rap video in a long time that (I'm hoping) won't be full of: Cars, Money, "BLing", or "bootylicious" girls wearing a two-inch thick peice of material over their boobies and asses. THANK. GOD.
well, august 2nd isnt a long time. Diamonds by Kanye West was released on August 2 and has none of that you are complaining about, and i could list more but i see no need to

spike91232004 said:
Damnit!!! ARGG... *Angry* No Mr.Hahn. Then this video is going to suck. LOL

I mean without Mr.Hahn in LP their MV's wouldn't be all awesome. So basically not only is this a Rap Video but not directed by Mr.Hahn. Two negatives equal a positive. So whatever, as long as the song is good I don't give a rats ass about the video. :D

I second that 100 times ^_^ EXACTLY.
Hahn forever :O This video won't even compare...

Awesome job Mark! I'm actually really confused now. I hope they clear all of this up soon and release the first single (whatever it is) really quickly! I agree though with you about how they shouldn't have leaded RTM though. The first time I heard it, it was teh shizzle. It got a great first reaction from a lot of people I know as well. Who knows! I hope the new single is as catchy as Remember The Name or something better.

Why does everyone put RTM? its weird that ive sen it twice in this thread and about twice in every other thread RTN is mentioned

Back