First page prints blank in IE if there is more than one page

Z

Zepfanman

When I print a webpage in IE, the first page will show the header and footer, but the rest of the page is blank - but only if there is more than one page to the printout. Anything after the first page prints normally. To clarify, it prints fine if there is only one page. Also, it does not matter what printer I choose.
The problem does not occur in Firefox, nor in Windows XP - only on Windows 7 machines. Also, it is only specific webpages that this happens on (not all of them) - possibly a javascript problem behind the scenes or something like that? I can't upgrade to IE9 as the website I'm having this problem on is not compatible with IE9. I've tried toggling compatibility mode, "Print Background" and "Enable Shrink-to-Fit" in Page Setup, as well.
Thanks for any and all suggestions!
P.S. This is an intranet page at work, but it will likely take more than a month before they can apply a fix. I'm just hoping that I can set up an easy workaround in the meantime. Original post: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-is-more/c3f9d3da-671a-4d65-a7b4-75f68edfcb95

Continue reading...

Back