first song/CD you purchased.

Well, after several non-bought (at least, not by me), I stole some from my Mom and brother (Avril Lavigne, LP), then I finnally BOUGHT Reanimation- LP. AND I CAN'T FIND IT!!!! Then I bough Chuck- Sum41, and after that mum let me pick an early Christmas present from her, so I picked All Killer, No Filler-Sum41 (so I didn't technically buy it, and I'm not even gunna get it til' Christmas) lol.

um.. wasnt really into music*shame i know* till i started listen to lp, so my first was Hybrid Threoy - LP

Mostly when I little I remember listening to Dookie--Green Day, Nevermind--Nirvana, Deluxe--Better Than Ezra, and Baskstreet Boys (don't know the name of the albums).

NoEnd said:
ha ha my first CD was a backstreet boys one too but i got that for free cause they were giving them out at Burger King a really long time ago. Since i got that for free that doesn't count as purchased so the first one i actually purchased was Hybrid Theory. My friend had it and i got to listen to it so instead of always borrowing it i decided to buy my own lol

lol I saw one of those the other day when I was cleaning out my desk. lmao those were like in 2000 :O

I think the first CD that I purchased was "All Hollows EP" by AFI. That was only a few months ago... before that my sister used to by CD's and I like her type of music. She bought Hybrid Theory, which kinda helped my obsession of LP... But now I'm going off topic. o_O

The second CD I purchased was The Rising Tied (ltd. edition) the day it came out.

I have recently become a big boy and can purchase stuff by myself. XD

Back